Stiles Imagine

It was a warm night in Beacon Hills.

Your boyfriend Stiles Stilinski was taking you out on a date to the Beacon Hill reserve, away from all the responsibilities that came with being friends with supernatural creatures.

Once you guys got to the reserve, Stiles set out a blanket, gesturing for you to sit first.  once Stiles sat down with you, he pulled curly fries and hamburgers out of a bag for the two of you. 

After eating your food and talking non- stop for 2 hours, you were cuddled up against Stiles, in a comfortable silence enjoying being there together.

Suddenly, you guys here a howl.

It's Beacon Hills, there's no such thing as a normal night.

Seconds after the howl, there was a ruffling sound coming from a few meters away.  

You and Stiles both sat up straight immediately.

"I'm so going to regret this, but stay here.  I'm going to go check out what that sound was" Stiles says as he stands up, beginning to walk towards the sound.

"This is why we never catch a break.. We are always walking into danger." you say to yourself.

Stiles was pretty far away... you could still see him, but not very clearly.

Your startled when you here a branch get snapped close to you. You stand up immediately looking all around you.  However you don't see anything.  

Still nervous about the sound, you cry out to Stiles.

"Stiles come back there is nothing there!"

"Yeah I'll be there in a second I just want to make sure" he calls back

"Come on Stiles I'm getting scared"

"Don't worry Y/N like you said, there's probably nothing here anyways!" 

But then you hear another crack behind you, and you turn around to come face to face with a werewolf with bright red eyes.  

You let out a scream but it was too late.

The red-eyed wolf had attacked you, biting into your right shoulder.

You fell to the ground as soon as the monsters teeth detached from your skin.

As your vision started to blur, the last thing you saw was Stiles running towards you, stumbling over rocks and tree roots.  

The wolf was no where in sight as your eyes completely shut.

********************************************************************************************

Pain.

That's all you felt as you slowly opened your eyes. 

Taking in your surroundings, you notice you are in a hospital with the whole pack in the room.

Stiles was sitting in a chair on the side of the bed, holding your hand as he slept.

Scott was sat on the floor next to the chair Stiles was sat in, his head rested on the chair as he snored slightly.

Lydia and Kira were curled up on the bottom of your bed sleeping.

Derek Hale was sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room.

And Malia and Liam Dunbar, were sat against the wall, dreaming.

With all your energy, you squeezed Stiles hand and tried to kick the girls that were lying close to your feet, trying to wake someone up, to figure out what happened.