||Chapter 4||

Sarah's POV

"Sarah, we don't have to eat here if you don't want to." Kylie said while stepping in front of me, which in turn cut off my view of Finn and his friends.

"No, it's fine. I'm not going to let him get to me." I said while opening the door.

We took a seat at the booth in the corner. Kylie said that she would go order the food for us. As the girls were still talking about homecoming, I noticed Finn occasionally glancing in my direction.  After a while, he nudged Connor who was next to him and whispered something in his ear. Connor was one of the new kids who was lucky enough to have Finn take him under his wing. Connor nodded, got up and walked over to where Kylie was.

They seemed to make small talk. Once our order was done, Kylie brought it back over to our table.

"I think you would be happy to know that Finn was checking you out, which was why he sent Connor over to talk to me." Kylie said while smiling as she took her seat next to me in the booth.

"He wanted to know who you were." She said while taking a bite out of her food.

"So then what did you tell him?" I said while taking a sip of my drink.

"I told him that you were a friend of ours." She said while taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh ok." I said while looking at my phone to check the time.

I noticed that I had a new message.

[Hey Sarah, do you and the girls wanna hang out later today with me and the guys? xo :P -Jack]

I looked up, "Hey Jack just asked if we all wanted to hang out later on today. So are we up to it?"

I got an assortment of nods saying yes.

[Sure, name a place and time. -Sarah]

[My house. In an hour. -Jack]

[ok see you then :) -Sarah]

By the time I finished the conversation with Jack we had all finished eating. We then headed back to the house. We had about 10 more minutes before we had to be at Jack’s which was right next to my house anyway, so we just reapplied make up and fixed our hair.

I then pulled out my phone. [Oh, by the way, I might look a little different than the last time that you saw me. J -Sarah]

[What do you mean by that? –Jack]

[You will see, but be prepared to get your mind blown. –Sarah]

[Ok, looking forward to it. Are you guys on your way over now? –Jack]

Once I received that message we were already standing on his doorstep. Kylie came up with this plan of the big reveal, so I was hidden behind the girls. Kylie knocked on the door.

Jack opened the door, “Oh hey, Kylie, Melanie, Christina. Where is Sarah?”

“Ready?” Kylie said while looking at the girls. “On the count of three we will show you the new and improved Sarah…1…2…3.”

They moved away and I was standing with them on either side of me. “Hi, Jack.”

I said while waving my hand at him. He stood there speechless, than gained composure of himself.

“Ok haha very funny where is Sarah seriously.” I gave him a look almost as if saying ‘are you kidding me’.

He did a double take, “Sarah, is that really you?”

“Of course it’s me. I just made a few changes.” I responded.

“Wow…you look wow…” Jack seemed to be at a loss of words, which would be a first.