||Chapter 1||

"Sarah, come on please get up. We are going to be late for school." Jack said while shaking me gently.

I rolled back over, "I'm never showing my face in school ever again."

He sighed, "Sarah, come on. I promise that I will make sure they don't come anywhere near you."

I gave up and rolled over so that I was facing him. "Fine, but you are never to leave my side got it?"

Jack nodded. "Kind of hard to when we have every class together."

I let out a small laugh. "There's that smile." Jack said while going to pinch my cheeks. I quickly though stopped him from doing so and sat up.

“Well I’m going to get dressed now.” I said hoping that Jack got the hint. Instead, Jack just stayed at the end of my bed just staring at me.

“Jack.”

“Yes.”

“I said I was going to get dressed now.”

“Ok.” He still didn’t budge.

“That means you need to get out of my room so that I can change.”

“Oh, right. I will be waiting downstairs then.” He said as if he snapped out of a trance. Jack then proceeded to walk out the room and shut the door behind him.

I got up and went to my closet and pulled out my skinny jeans and slipped them on. Next, I pulled out my salmon and grey diagonal striped shirt and threw it over my bra and undershirt.

I walked over to my bathroom and brushed my hair and threw it up in a messy bun. I don’t like a lot of makeup so I just put on some eyeliner and mascara. Quickly brushed my teeth and then grabbed my backpack and headed down the stairs.

Jack was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, “Are you ready to go now?”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

We both get into the car. The ride to school is silent for the most part so it gave me some time to think.

Ever since the bet, Jack and I have become closer than ever. He has helped me through so far. Every morning he always comes over and wakes me up for school. It used to be the opposite way around when I was “dating” Finn.

I would open up my window and walk across the roof. Since they live next door to me, the houses are close to each other, close enough that you could walk from one roof right to the next one.

They kept the window unlocked because they knew that I would be coming every morning. I would open the window and first sneak over to Finn’s room.

*Flashback*

I sneaked over to Finn’s bed. He was sleeping on his back which made my job 10x easier. All I had to do was sit down so that I was straddling him and lean down and give him peck on the lips.

“Finn, it’s time for school. You need to wake up now.” I said in a sing-song voice.

His eyes slowly opened and I was on top of him. I gave him a kiss on the lips, and he smiled and started to kiss back. He pulled me in close, and we started to make out, even though its barely 6:30am.

 I was wearing one of the skirts that I knew would absolutely drive him crazy all day with sexual frustration. As we were making out, I felt his hands start to wander down to the hem of my skirt and he would start to play with the fabric.

“FINNEGAN HARRIES.” I whisper-shouted.

“What?”

He gave me an innocent look.

“Not now. We need to go wake up your brother.” I said while give him a wink. I got up and started walking towards the door.

Not even a second later, I was being pushed up against the wall by a very cheeky Finn. He spun me around so that we were facing each other. My eyes traveled down his abs and noticed that he only had a pair of boxers on.

“Jack, can wait.” He said with his morning voice seductively in my ear before crashing his lips to mine hungrily.

*End of Flashback*

I was brought back to the present when I heard Jack’s voice.

“Sarah, are you ok?”

“What? Oh, yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?” He said while parking the car.

“What everyone is going to say.” I said while getting out of the car and putting on my backpack.

“Sarah, I highly doubt the whole school knows about what happened.” Jack said while slinging his backpack onto his back.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” I said while standing on the steps of the school.

“Don’t worry Sarah, we can get through this together, that’s what friends are for.” Jack said while holding out his hand.

I took his hand and we walked into the school.