Sebastian (Little Rp)

You were walking out in the rain. Using our jacket to cover your (h/c ) hair. The rain has soaked your swede shoes and a little bit of your makeup had ran. Your boss has kept you after hours late just for work he didn't want to do, but you got paid. Money is money isn't it?
   You stood at the corner waiting for cars to go by. A man whistles over at you. 'Hey baby need a ride?'  A cigarette between his slightly yellow teeth. You shook your head in decline. You couldn't trust people at this time. Especially men.
   After more cars went by you started to cross the muddy road. You were close to the curb when you tripped over the edge. Instinctively you began to scream as you clamped your eyes shut.
  But nothing came out. You opens your eyes , just to be staring at the muddy road. You looked up. A tall man about 6'2 was standing there smirking at you. Water running down his face, his hair sticking to his face.
  You opens your lips but before any words came of he spoke.

"A pretty lady like yourself should be more careful. I wouldn't want to say that face of yours hurt."

He bit the ends of his gloves. Slipping them off slowly, he ran a thumb over your cheek wiping off a smudge of mud.  
  'It's not good for a lady to unclean. Be careful miss.'

   He gave you a closed eyes smiled and once you blinked. He was gone

    You looked down to see an umbrella in your hand. 'What an interesting man..' You thought.

'And I never asked for a name.'

(Hey guys I've ran out of funny things so I've decided to do little skits!! Did you like it? Thanks for reading !!!Vote and comment to continue! And I'm very very very sorry, schools got me busy even though my sports season ended. Mid terms and breaks coming out soon and I know I've promised to work on stories and I'm trying!! Im actually working on too many ciels it may take another week or so but I'm working on it! See ya guys when I can!! Oh and any songs for this little read? Couldn't think of one sorry..)