Chapter 13: Love pains!.

After the proposal,it was time to go home. While I was almost reaching the door,Stephanie came to me and seriously that was the first time she ever smiled to me. What did God do up there?.
"Congrats Mia. Can't believe you actually took my boyfriend away. It must like the best day for you huh?."
"Look Steph. First thing:you both broke up by yourself and please don't involve me in this. Second: yes it the best day I could ever imagine. So its better if you stay away from me and my fiance. Goodbye."
I walked as soon as possible. But that bitch pulled my arm so forcefully and punched me on my stomach and I fell on the floor with pain burning inside me.
"Never say the word fiance. He's not your fiance and would be never be. You heard that you f****** b**** s***."
She punched me on my chin again and left. I was still shocked!. I started sobbing hardly when I saw Joe running to me and picking me up. I could see the crowd staring at me talking or maybe yelling at me. But all I could see was a black out. I woke up seeing Joe and Kiara standing next to me. Where was I?. They looked so worried.
"Where am I and why are you both worried about?"
"Mia. Who did this to you?. Please tell me the truth."Joe asked whilst crying.
"J-J-Joe. I-It w-was S-s-stephanie."
"HOW DARE SHE DID THIS TO YOU. B****. KIARA STAY HERE WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THAT S***."
"Excuse me sir. Please lower down your voice. Your disturbing the other patients."a nurse said.
"Yeah sorry. Joe calm the f down."Kiara said while holding Joe.
"DON'T YOU SEE MIA. LOOK AT HER. SHE'S BLEEDING FROM HER LIPS. WHO WOULD SOMEONE LET THEIR FIANCE BLEED FOR A LONG TIME. I DON'T CARE. I'M GOING!."
"J-J-Joe. D-d-dont do t-that p-please."I was still sobbing nervously.
Fine I admit I'm scared from Stephanie and yes I am. No matter what she comes in my nightmares like a witch. Seriously. It was the first time I saw Joe actually angry on Stephanie. I still had pain in my stomach and below my chin as she punched me twice than before on my nose!.
"Please don't Joe. Mia's right. You both will be in trouble if you went to her. Especially Mia. Come on Joe. Understand the fact she's your fiance now and its your duty to take care of her."
That lines made me cry more but thankfully Joe turned and ran to hug me. Joe kissed my nose and hand and stopped when reaching my lips.
"Its better I probably should go out. Just don't scream or disturb the other patients. Especially you Joe."
Kiara left the room while winking at me. Although I couldn't smile because of the pain.
"I'm so sorry Mia. Its just that seeing you like this. I couldn't resist myself. I'm sorry babe. So sorry. Forgive me!."
"I-i for-forgive y-you J-Joe."
"God I love you Mia. So damn much you have no idea."Joe said and hugged me instantly.
"Its pains Joe!"
"Oh sorry."
"Its OK."
"I love you too."
"Your always mine forever and always."
Not forever neither always. Just for a year Joe!.