Chapter 10:Perfect Together.

"Ready for shopping babe. "
"Yeah just a sec. "
"Fine. I'll wait. "
"OK I'm ready.Let's go. "
"Ok"
The thing is I hate parties because people act stupid like seriously. Maybe I can say I have a phobia of going to clubs or parties. I always get scared whether I can get exploit on YouTube or in front my school. But since Joe is acting like a bodyguard. I think I'm safe a little bit. At first I refused but he forced me a lot. So I said yes in the end. It's the first time shopping with Joe because I never even did shopping with my dad because he never had time to spend time with his family. All he does is reach home and eat leftovers or whatever mom had made and pack his suitcase for a dumb business trip. I know it's a bit sad but the truth is I'm happy whatever my dad is doing for us. Just being a good daughter to them. Then we had a tiny chit chat with each other about what our theme should be blah blah blah. Not seriously interested in telling more because you know it. But something strange came up to my mind.........
"Hey what's wrong baby. Is everything OK??"
"I'm scared about one thing. "
(a/n:-coz u got that one thing...... P. S. Don't take this as the part of the chapter. Love y'all.)
"OK and what's that.?"
"About Stephanie. What if she's gonna do something bad to me. Remember what she said that I'm gonna ruin your life. I think what she said its gonna happen. In real I mean. "
"Your scared from that bitch. Like seriously. Ahahaha. "
Why was he laughing for no reason. Well this is a serious reason. I mean what I'm trying to say is Stephanie is not gonna leave me alone. Some what the other she's gonna kill me or annoy me or the worst part make a video of me drunk. Oh no Mia.
"Umm what's so funny?"
"Your scared just because she's gonna irritate you the whole time in the party. Just kidding she's not coming to the party. Juliana and she had a huge argument so yeah. "
"Oh thank god to Juliana. She saved my life. "
"And thank me mostly because I was the one who told Juliana to uninvite her. Because since I'm your handsome boyfriend,its my duty to protect you and love you more than anything. "
Wow. That was an original speech!. Cute.
"Joe. That's really sweet of you. "
"Thanks love. Here we are. "
"Yeah finally. "
We entered the mall with our fingers intertwined with each other. It was lovely.(p.s. I was actually talking about the mall.). As soon as we entered there was a huge rush everywhere. But the annoying thing was there was Stephanie with her stupid ugly best friend. To be surprised she has only one friend whose soon will leave her as well. Good to see that moment.
"Um Mia. I think I should take you to an another mall if it's OK with you. "
"What no I'm fine with this mall Joe. I know she's here so let her be. And besides you were the one who said I'll protect you and stuff. "
"Wow you still remember these. "
"Well yeah you just said it like 20 minutes ago. "
"Sorry. It's just that I forget whatever I say. "
"Oh it's OK. "
"Thanks babe. Let's go there. Hope we find something different. "
Again goes the flirty Joe. Would he stop it. Well I don't think so. Thank you brain. Your welcome. We entered the costume shop and the best thing was, I found my mother's best friend Aunt Emily. Yeah she was my mom's best friend since kindergarten and she was the one who took care of me since my mom got sick after my birth. Sadly she didn't have any choice but to have a babysitter for me. I literally didn't know that she works here. Wish mom was here with us and had seen her after like many years. Or let's just say thank god she's not here. Or else she wouldn't even let me talk to Joe. Moving on...
"Hey Aunt Emily. Remember me.?? "
"Oh my Mia. Oh my god you've grown big and way beautiful. It's ages since I didn't met you. How's your mom? "
"Oh she's fine. You know always busy in working all the time. So yeah. "
"Yeah I know. So excited for Halloween. And um Mia who's he? "
"Yes I'm way excited. Oh and this is Joe. My boyfriend."
Joe waved from behind me.
"Hi. I'm Joe Carter. Mia's boyfriend. "
"Wow nice to meet you too. You must be very lucky to have such a beautiful Mia as your girlfriend. "
"Actually you're not that bad after all. I can even have as my lady. "
Told you. He would never change. But it's fine for me. I still love him the way he is. I just hope Stephanie doesn't notice us. Yeah I agree with you brain.
"Hahahahaha. Oh stop it. I'm not that beautiful like Mia is. She sure does have a good personality and she is gonna make you happy forever and ever. "
Joe was staring at me. Creepy but cute. Even. I kept staring at him.
"I think you're right Emily. She's the one for me. "
"Awe what a wonderful day for both of you. Especially for Mia. Isn't it? "
"Um Mia. Earth to Mia. Hello both of you?? "
"Yeah sorry. "
We both said it at the same time which usually we don't. OMG we have so much in common. Uh you don't have anything in common. Yes we do we have. No. Yes. No. Yes. OK shut up brain. You shut up. No you. No you. No you. OK OK. Leave me alone now. Yeah I know it's crazy but I sure do have arguments with my idiotic brain who doesn't support me to do anything. Only it knows how to help me in studying.
"Anyways moving on. What's makes you two bring here.?? " said aunt Emily in a confusing way.
"We both came here to buy costumes for Halloween. How can you forget it Aunt Emily?"
Why is she acting as if doesn't know tomorrow is Halloween.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot sweety. Here lemme show you some amazing costumes. "
"Good to hear that. "
"C'mon babe. "
I said to Joe while holding his hand. To be surprised he was kinda happy hearing me saying babe. Even honestly I was a bit shocked.
"Here are some amazing costumes. Personally I think this is the one. "
She showed us a Minnie and Mickey Mouse costume. Ew. Not my type.
"So....? "
"No Aunt Emily. We aren't going to Disneyland. We're going to a party. What do you say Joe.? "
"Um I don't know. Do you like it? "
"Well do you think I'll like it?"
"I guess. "
"No. "
"Uh yes. "
"OK stop fighting like kids. Don't worry Mia. We have tons of costumes. I'm sure you'll like it. "
"Awww thank you. Carry on. "
"OK how about this one.? "
It was a vampire couple dress. I actually wanted something unique. Something different from those old costumes. Then something caught my eye. It was a cat dress and a cowboy costume. I think this surely is different.
"Mia what a wonderful choice I must say!. Here you go. "
She handed us the costume and as soon as I was about you open my wallet,Joe stopped me.
"Mia babe don't even think of paying. What's the use of having a wonderful boyfriend huh? "
"Please let me pay Joe. "
"Uh no. Never in a million years. "
"OK fine. But I'm returning you the money back. Thanks by the way. "
"Your welcome and no for paying back. "
Joe said while handing out the money to Aunt Emily. He's so amazing and caring.
"Thanks for visiting. And Mia say hi to your mom and tell her to come anytime to meet me. Remember it. OK? "
As if I won't tell her. She's so gonna ask me questions but I don't care about it.
"Alright Aunt. I promise I would tell her. "
"OK sweety. It was lovely to meet you and your boyfriend after years."
"Bye Miss Emily."
"Bye. "
We were about to leave when Aunt Emily screamed my name......
"Mia!"
"Yes Aunt. "
"I just want to say that.i know it might hurt you but just take care yourself no matter what happens to you. And especially Joe. I don't think he's a safe guy for you. But don't take this seriously. OK. Bye now sweety. "
What does she mean that I'm not safe. I'm a bit confused about the whole line she said. Maybe she's right after all.
"OK Aunt Emily. Thanks for everything. Bye for now. "
"Bye. "
It's not that I don't like her for this or stuff. But the thing is why are people thinking its not safe having Joe as my boyfriend. First my parents, second Stephanie, and now her!!!!!!. You have got to be kidding me. Creepy. I left the store and found Joe nowhere to be. I wonder where he would be. But I saw a shadow. Not just one but two near a Toy Store. As soon as I came closer to the shadows. It was Joe talking to a girl. Is he cheating on me or I am dreaming?. I walked more closer and listened to conversation....
"Joe are you sure you love Mia more than me?. I mean she's not your type honestly and what if she's just acting or just pretending to be good in front of you. Well everyone acts really cool in front of you. Especially Mia. Please Joe take me back, I swear I would leave Mia alone and never bully her again. I promise. Please break up with her. She's useless in your life. All she would be using you just for protection so that everyone can be her best friends and all of that stuff. Because she's not safe for you. She might cheat on you. I mean it. "
Bitch Stephanie. You bloody ugly disgusting woman. Why were you born in this world. Yeah I know it's the first you're hearing me saying these bad words. I am good at this. No you're not good at this. Uh yes I am. No. Yes. No. Yeah. No never. OK fine stop arguing with me. Fine I won't. But this paragraph made my day.......
"Listen Stephanie. First your overreacting. Second your not allowed to say anything bad about my girlfriend or lemme just say my babe. The thing you're jealous from her and I know it. Well everyone knows it. Not just me. How could you leave Mia alone. What if she commits suicide. Or self harm herself if I take you back. No. I would never leave her. No matter what. OK just leave my and my love alone. Bye Stephanie. "
I started bris-walking so that he wouldn't notice I was listening to their conversation. Soon Joe came outside thebstore but I just pretended I didn't notice him. Even if he saw me, I don't care. What's the use?
"Where the hell were you Joe?. It'sbeen ages since I'm standing worried about you."
I should get an A in pretending well. Or A+.
"Yeah I just wanted to buy this for you. Hope you like it. "
He took something really special and that was a Hello Kitty cat mini stuff toy. It was kinda related to my costume too. What a cute choice Joe.
"Aw Joe that's so cute but you shouldn't have to buy this for me. Your the only thing I want. What else I need!."
Too much flirty spice going on with me too. Curse of Joe's flirtyness.
"It's my wish whatever I buy for my babe. You should be happy about it. Come on now we have to get ready for the party. "
"Lessgo.
We exited the mall with tons of shopping bags. And most of all Joe's gift. I didn't knew that one day he would give me a horrible gift.........