What We Used To Have Pt 1

Summary
- - - - - - - - - -
Liam and Zayn was married for 3 years. Everything was going fine intill Zayn came home to Liam fucking his ex, in their bed, in their bedroom, and in their house. What liam didnt know was that Zayn was pregnant with his baby. But zayn didnt plain on telling him, matter a fact talk to him.

=========================================

Present
: : : : : : :

Zayn's P.O.V

Its been 3 months since the divorce, finding out i am pregnant, and forgetting about the one person who helped me make this baby. I can always picture that awful night.

3 months before
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Babe im home" , zayn said setting his car keys down on the table, after talking his coat off and hanging it up, he heard a moan. Thats not liams moan. It cant be. Can it. He wouldnt right he loves me. Walking up the stairs to his and liams room, opening the door he saw liam underneath a man. Not just a man. His ex. He couldn't get hisself to say anything. He was frozen. He couldn't believe it, he thought liam loved him but, it turns out he didnt. Finally zayn had it.

"L-Liam", he said with tear building up in his eyes. They both jumped apart from one another. Liam just sat there without any emotion. And finally he started.

"Z-zayn baby im sorry-" , he started,but zayn cut him off.

"Dont you fucking say your sorry how long has this been going on", he said with tears spilling down his face.

"Well"

"F-five months"

Zayn felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Dont you ever come near me again i hate you liam payne", he said talking off his ring.

"N-no baby dont do this it ment nothing i swear just give me another chance i beg you" , liam said with tears coming out his eyes but, zayn didnt care tho.

"Give you another chance", zayn barked, "listen and listen good liam you were the best thing that has every happen to me but did i really deserve you cheating on me with your fucking ex".

"Bye liam" , setting the ring on the dresser walking out the door, hearing liams please for him to come back.

Present
======
Still Zayn's P.O.V

I didn't even know i was crying intill my mom was holding me in her arms, rocking me back and forth. When i came to my mom that day crying telling her what happened and that i was going to tell liam i was pregnant but, i was to angry, upset, and torn to pieces to tell him. I decided that i wouldnt tell him, i can handle this by myself. I think i can.

I been having weird cravings lately. Thats why im at a grocery store getting god knows what my mom wants and my little pumpkin. I was looking at this stuff you bake. I really didn't know what it was but, it looks good on the boxs.

"Z-zayn", i knew that voice to well. I turned to see non other than liam payne. Staring at me then,he breaks the graze and looks at me swollen tummy. Oh shit.

"Y-your pregnant", he asked shocked.

"Y-yeah i am"

"Who's the father"

I was foze. I could get myself to say anything.

"Its me isn't it", he asked.

"Y-yeah"

We just stood there without saying anything. Staring into eachothers eyes.

"Is it a boy or girl"

"A boy"

He smiled real big. I couldnt take it i just left the food right there and walked out of the store. Me and liam were never going to last anyway, i thought one day i would be happily married, with 4 kids, and big house with a backyard for the kids to play. But, that will never happen, i still love liam but, i dont think i can handle looking at him without getting that picture of his ex riding him in our room, on our bed, out of my head. I will let liam see his kid but, me and him will never be the same again.