Bitterness, Manboy, and Niall Horan

Chapter something, I lost count.

-----

"Evening Scarlett, here's your dinner." The nurse, Sydney, chirped.

"Not hungry." I muttered, pushing the food away.

"Now Miss.Gates-"

"I'm not hungry." I growled through clenched teeth.

"Would you give up the attitude for once?! Jesus, you're worse than Isaac in room 482! You are not leaving here until you're better, so just shut up and eat!" She exploded, slamming the utensils down on the silver tray.

I wrapped my fingers around the dulled instruments, stabbing my meal. She gave me a satisfied look before stomping out of the room. But not before I got a glimpse at the logo written on her coat.

'Ashley House Mental Nursing Home'

After almost killing myself back at the boys home, the doctor suggested putting my in a psychiatric ward. Much to their disliking, the doctor insisted that if I was to get well I needed to get psychiatric help.

The boys take turns visiting, seeing that I only can have one visitor at a time. Except for Sundays when I can have as many as I want for the small bonfire in the backyard.

Louis visits on Monday.

Harry on Tuesday.

Zayn comes on Wednesday.

Liam stops by on Thursday.

Niall on Friday, bringing plenty of love with him.

Then on Saturday, SCO comes to visit.

Sundays, they all come, along with Paul and a few other people wanting to meet me. A few weeks ago they had brought their stylist, Lou. The week after that they dragged along their drummer Josh, who was the sweetest.