DF, Soccer and Niall Horan

Chapter 6

"Scarlett, it's so nice out! Come to the park with us!" Harry pleaded, tugging on my foot.

"Go outside where it's perfect or stay on the Internet where it's perfect? Option two it is." I muttered, scrolling through my tumblr.

"Niall! Help me get Scarlett to come out with us!" Harry called.

You suck Harry.

Everyone knows I always give in to Niall.

It's like a reflex.

Niall appeared in the doorway, an evil glint in his eye.

"Go away. I'm too busy stalking Logan Lerman." I waved at Niall, hoping he and Harry would give up.

"Nope." Niall chuckled, sliding his arms under my body.

In one quick motion he had me dangling off his shoulder.

"Ni!" I screamed, pounding my fists on his back. "Don't you dare fart."

"No promises."

Jerk.

Goodbye laptop.

Goodbye fun.

Goodbye beautiful Logan Lerman.

Why must you be so adorable? And cute. And funny. And gorgeous. And uhmf.

"We're here." Niall said, patting my butt.

"Don't touch me I'm famous." I scoffed.

"You were abnormally quiet this whole walk." He stated, placing me down on the plush grass.

"I was thinking about Logan Lerman." I answered, gazing at the large park. "You didn't tell me SCO was here! I definitely would have came then!"