A party that didn't end my way

I've just finished writing the invitations for Earl Trancy's costume Ball tonight, ouch my hand hurts alot I remember several of the names on the list, Prince Soma, Mr Lau and of course Little Earl Phantomhive. Rumors are running about that the little lord has lost his memories of the recent past this couldn't be funnier, I guess the Crow didn't realise the side effects of the tea. Idiot.

I looked out of the window and saw Ciel carriage, Ciel Emerged from the carriage with the help of Sebastian. The servants whom I once knew as friends sat on the front of the carriage before driving the Carriage around to the stable block, that Reminds me I must clean out the boxes tomorrow. I felt Sebastian about to knock on the door I guess Claude did to because he made it to the door before me. "The Honorable Earl Phantomhive, we have been expecting you" He bowed, "Claude Faustus, the butler of this estate". Sebastian glared at Claude with hate in his eyes and Claude opened the door fully allowing them entrance to the House. I laughed softly at Sebastian's comment about killing spiders.

Ciel looked Dazed as he entered the house, He turned and Gripped Sebastian's arm for support. After the conversation between the men of Alois being away, Ciel and Sebastian Entered the drawing room to greet their friends, well at least the ones Ciel could remember. That idiotic Prince ran forwards and hugged the living daylights of the young boy I found this hilarious, He was pushed away and Soma cried in the arms of his butler who now too was crying.

The triplet escorted Ciel and Sebastian to Ciel's room, I heard them walk past from Lord trancy's room and something else I heard intrigued me greatly, "Sebastian search this manor from top to bottom, understood?" I smirked and returned to the dilemma of Alois being difficult in choosing a costume. He threw the costumes to the ground with comments like "That's Shit, that too" With an angry face ALois continued to search through his clothes. "I think it would suit you, Dear Claude" I commented as Alois placed a frilly dress on Claude's shoulder, he glared at me and ALois took it off his shoulder throwing it to the ground. Alois ordered Hannah to take off her clothes and give them to him for a costume, Let's just say those are somethings I never wanted to see.

Down in the Ballroom everyone was in their costumes, Ciel looked Rather bored having a drink while the servants looked to be having the time of their lives, Well after Paula stopped being embarrassed. I was wearing a Black shirt with a Brown Suede corset over it and a pair of Black trousers and my Brown Suede boots with my Katana on my waist and Spanish Silver Sabre on my back for show SO I was wearing normal clothes really. I felt that something wasn't right so I went upstairs quickly to the source and there was Sebastian looking Handsome beyond belief... I mean not handsome where did that come from??.

"I don't appreciate guests snooping where they shouldn't snoop Mr Sebastian" I said leaning against the door frame, in a moment I was pushed against the wall with a knife at my throat, "Oh I see how it is, Your finally Angry at me? Or do you still cry?" I dug my nails into the same area as before and swapped our position so he was pinned against the wall, Roughly I pushed my lips against his he was too stunned to move. hell I was stunned was possessed me to do that? I pushed back and smirked at his bewildered expression. "Just because I lied doesn't mean I didn't enjoy this bit" I kissed him again this time softer in a teasing manner this time he responded by grabbing my neck pulling me closer to his body I smiled against his lips and pulled back. "I still don't regret it".

"And I just don't get it, Why did you do it Samantha?" He asked, "I have my reasons" I said pushing him back into the wall, "Now, What are you looking for dear butler?" I mocked but stopped as I felt a cold metal object pressing on my lower back,The bastard took my swords. Then the second was against my stomach, "One wrong move and I' ll have to cut your pretty body into pieces. and it would be a terrible waste of such beauty" He drawled against my neck making my knees go weak and my head turn to mush. "What do you want? You want me to return to the manor and pretend this never happened?" I questioned being careful with my words since I like my stomach I'd prefer to stay in one piece.

"Not exactly, but you will return to the manor and you will be dealt with...appropriately" I smirked at his comment, "And what is your idea of 'Appropriately?". He smiled and kissed me while he was distracted I pulled my sabre from his hand slicing it in the process, "Now,Now Sebastian,Remember I don't like to loose" I made a swipe at his throat which he blocked with my Katana, Damn asshole has my other blade. 

Five minutes later I was pinned to the wall by Sebastian's strong hand around my throat, my shoulder bleeding heavily and blood dribbling from my smirk. "So you never did answer, can a heart brake once it's stopped beating?"  I asked and the last thing I saw after a heavy hit to my head with a silver candle stick was Sebastian's face twist in pain at my question. Slowly my world melted away into Blackness and my eyes closed as unconsciousness over took my body.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long I was on holiday, Hope you guys like it.