Date to the Prom Chapter 3 yes!

Chapter three

YES!

            The bell rang for the classes to resume. I couldn’t help smiling. During math class I stared at the twelve hour analog clock as it was two fifty-five and the bell rang at three. My teacher caught me NOT paying attention in class again. And as soon as I heard “Ms.Ramon!” again I knew I was in trouble.

            “I think I’m going to have to keep you in for thirty minutes after class,” Mrs.Jartin said.

            But I have something very important after class. Right after class. Can you just please let me have five minutes or less or just keep me in tomorrow,” I argued.

            “Okay, but since I’m changing your detention to tomorrow and because you argued with me I will change your detention time to a half an hour and fif-teen minutes,” Mrs.Jartin specified.

            She Continued her math.

            “Great” I mumbled under my breath.

            While she was still writing she said “I heard that. One hour.”

            Everybody turned around and laughed

 “Ten minutes in detention for all of you tomorrow,” Mrs.Jartin mumbled.

             “Does that make my detention to a hour and ten minutes,” I wondered.

            “Yes because you keep on arguing with me. Just get out of my class. All of you NOW,”

            What I think is she got in a pretty bad mood.

            Me and Lily were walking down the hallway so she could walk me over to the post.

            “Mrs.Jartin was a mess today.”I said and then continued on and explained all the details to her.

            “Wow she really was a mess.”

            “No kidding.”

            “Well here’s the pole. I will be waiting over by the basketball course, if you need any help call me over. Kay?”Lily said while smiling.

            “Kay,” I answered

            Kayden came walking over.

            He cocked his head up then looked at me. I supposed that meant “Hey” so I said

            “Hey,” I yelled as i was rubbing my blue necklace.

            He stood right in front of me.

            “I called you over for a reason,” He said

            “I figured,” I said as I chuckled.

 “I saw you and Andrew over there talking to each other and I wasn’t sure if he asked you out to the prom or not?” Kayden questioned.

            “I think he was trying to, but he just randomly walked away. I bet he got scared or something,” I answered.

            “Yah probably. But any ways. I was wondering. You know, if you wanted to go to the prom with me.”Kayden required.

            I turned over to see Lily walking away a hand with a guy named Shane.  He had Black hair and he wore a plaid blue and white shirt with sweats.