Misha & Rayyan.

This Chapter is Dedicated to AmmaraAman. This chapter is written on her request.

****

"Get out!" Misha yelled throwing the flower vase at Rayyan who was dodge it and looked at his wife worriedly. He step forward as Misha turned to grab another thing to throw at him. She turned with their Nikah photo framed and was about to throw at him but caught by Rayyan.

"Leave me." She yelled and tried to get out of Rayyan grip but he just tighten his grip on her hand and take the photo from her and set it aside.

"Calm down Misha. Please listen to me." He tried to tell her but instead of listening him he get a smack on his face.

"No, you listen to me. You were supposed to be there at 8 but you weren't. Where the hell were you? Tell me honestly, Are you cheating on me?" Her mood suddenly changed from anger to hurt. Rayyan looked at her shocked. He quickly shake his head when he saw her eyes watered.

"No! I will never cheat on you. I love you Misha. How could you think about me like this?" He was hurt badly and that was written on his face. Misha mentally slapped herself and blame her mood swings for hurting the love of her life.

"I-I am sorry Rayyan. I didn't mean to say that. I was just angry and scared that you may leave me." She told him honestly what she think. He held her face in his hand and softly peck her lips.

"Always remember that no matter what I will never leave you. I love you and always will be." He told her softly and leaned forward to hug her. She smiled and rested her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat which calm her.

"I was planning a surprised for you but it was ruined when you get angry." Misha pulled back and look at him confused. She don't know what surprised he is talking about because there is nothing important that is coming. No birthdays, anniversary or anything.

"Surprise for what?"

"Surprised for spending 8 years with me as my wife." She looked at him shocked and guiltily for ruining his plan. He notice her look and his head his. "Don't worry about it. I am still planning something but this time you have to trust me."

"I trust you with my life." She smiled at him. He kissed her forehead and take her hand in his before walking out to down in the room where he put his newly brought Piano. He buy it for Misha because she love when he sing for her.

"Today the song I sing is dedicated to you and our love." He make Misha sit next to him and open the lid of keyboard. He smiled softly at her and press his fingers on keys as he started to sing.

Hmm.. hmm...

Dehleez pe mere dil ki

Jo rakhe hain tune kadam

Tere naam pe meri zindagi

Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena

Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum

Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena

Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Dehleez pe merey dil ki

Jo rakhe hain tune kadam

Tere naam pe meri zindagi

Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena

Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum

Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena

Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm..

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein

Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein

Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain

Duniya meri humdum

O aasma mila zameen ko meri

Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum

Tere naam pe meri zindagi

Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena

Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum

Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena

Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm... hmmm..

When he finished he smile as he look at his right where Misha was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. He carefully put his hand on her shoulder and gently pick her up and tried not to wake her up. He carried her back in their room and laid her on bed before pulling the covers over her. He smiled and kissed her forehead before going to change his cloths.

When he was done, he get in bed close to Misha. A soft chuckle escape from his lips as he saw Misha rolled to his side and put her head on his chest. He run his hand in her soft hairs and kissed it before falling into peacefully sleep but before that he heard Misha mumble a 'I Love You'.