Lore/Creatures

Warning: Skip to chapter one if you do not want to know basic history/info about special animals/monsters

Trouburg Empire: Human Empire, formed when Brointo and minor villages came together to fight off the orcish tribes that attacked continuously.

Ularal Empire: A elven civilization that's past is mostly unknown. The elves are a mysterious race that lives in trees, and are excellent warriors. One of the elves few weaknesses is there reproduction, an elven baby is not born for two years.

Shaezzecaea Kingdom: Dwarven kingdom, now dead. The dwarves have had many legendary dragon slayers, some of there biggest city's. were carved out of dragon lairs. The dwarfs split apart when dwarven bandits attacked a patrol from the Ularal. The humans joined in the war on the elven side. With the elves archery skills and the humans Calvary the dwarfs quickly fell. Time to time a dwarf is still spotted.

Orcish Tribes: A tribe of mostly orcs, all non-orcs being slaves. There is no official government. There is no law, the only reason there a threat to anyone is because of there reproductive capabilities. The strongest warlord is always in charge. The recent warlord,Throst Kætiløysson, has made peace with the other Kingdoms. Explaining to them to expect the occasional raid, because if he tryed to restrict them completely from raiding he would be overthrown. Only race that can tame dragons.

250 year war: A three way war between Trouburg, Ularal, and the Orcish Tribes. Over 100,000 living things died in the war. The Ularal forests being burned, Trouburg cities on fire, the Orcish Tribes dropping dead from diseases.

Minor Factions

Dragons: Large Scaly beasts that breath fire or ice, and can kill an entire army in a hour. Only dragon slayers can kill them without over over ten thousand losses. Dragon Slayers are soldiers selected by the God of Death himself. Have had long aggressive relationship with razorclaws. They reproduce by laying eggs. Which hatch between 2 weeks and 50 years. When a dragon is 120, and become a adolescent. The dragons scales become the hardest it will be in its life. But it temporary becomes dumber.

Demons: Creates of death they infect ones mind. Slowly making that person's mind fade to nothing. Demons can be fought by most people, banishing them from there mind. Only unlucky people are to weak to fight them off. Once a demon takes a humanoid form, there become a Demon Overlord, conjuring the dead and causing issues.

Razorclaws: Group of monstrous beasts nearly as dangerous as dragons. A child's claws are around 3 inches long. Not much is know about them, since most people that encounter them don't survive. Around 10 razorclaws together can kill a dragon, but will only have one or two survivors.

Κρυσταλλική κάθαρμα σπαθί followers: Group of crazy people that worship Folcard's sword like its a God. They will do ANYTHING for it. Even ripping each other apart.