The Journeys Start

September 23, 2015
It's time for my journey to begin, but I need to say some kind of goodbye to my family. I, going to leave a note. The note will say: Thank you for everything. You brought so much joy to my life and I can't thank you enough. But I'm not okay. I'm not fine. I can't live here anymore. HOME DOESN'T FEEL LIKE HOME ANYMORE. Home used to be the place where I felt welcomed. Where I felt the people around me liked me. It's not that anymore. It's a living hell here. To my brother, Noah, I love you so much, but goodbye. To my parents, do not come and look for me. You will never find me, but I don't want to be found anyways. Life here makes me feel like death is the best solution. Goodbye.
It's 1:03 am and I'm about to head out. I had about $600 in playlist live savings, but my parents wouldn't bring me anyway. At least I had $600, right? That gives me money for somewhere to stay, food, and clothes n' stuff. It is time. It is time for me to find happiness. I'm going to find another place, maybe even another family. I will miss my other family, but I won't feel pain anymore. All I feel is pain here. I'm going to leave now, my plan is to go to the bus stop and go somewhere my parents would never imagine me to go. I'm not even going to go far, I'm just getting away. I will go to the Hotel 9 downtown just to stay for tonight. On my way there I will listen to my playlist that is filled with We The Kings, Twenty One Pilots, and of course Panic! At The Disco. I'm scared. I'm confused. I don't know anymore.
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE. I WANT TO GO BUT I'M SCARED. I WANT TO GO BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST OPTION I HAVE. I CAN' TAKE THIS FREAK SHOW OF A HOUSE WE HAVE. I HATE IT. I'M LEAVING NOW AND THERE IS NO QUESTION. NOW I AM OFF TO BEGIN MY JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS.