Chapter 26

Tears Of A Priority

Valentine's weekend came faster than Ja expected , he honestly wasn't prepared for this dreadful weekend at all . He still hadn't spoken to Mercedes & honestly had given up on ever reconciling with her .

He didn't want to give up on something he wanted so bad but it felt like all his efforts were going to waste because she wasn't feeling him .

For the trip that he planned for him and Mercedes , he decided to send Mercedes mother & his mother on the trip instead and made alterations to the room and changed it to two rooms .

Sending out a group text to the both of them , The message went like this :

To ; MommaLuv & Momma in Law

Being as though Valentine's Day is only a 2 days away , I have planned a trip for the 2 special women in my life . Momma you gave me life & taught me everything I needed to know as a man & loved me unconditionally from my faults to my major fuck ups . But your love for me never wavered . Ms.Jamie ... You brought the love of my life into this world & although this push gift is many years late ... I would like to send you and my mom on a much needed vacation on my dime . I love you guys & I hope y'all enjoy y'all week vacation . Y'all flight tickets are in ya mailboxes so start packing .

Love , Ja ❣

The messages he received back from them made him smile , they were happy as shit to say the least both ladies were long overdue for a vacation & they were finally taking one .

Ja glanced down at his phone and realized it was Mercedes mom calling , picking up he cleared his throat .

" Wassup ma "? Ja asked as he push the button ignition on his car & pulled out of his drive way .

" I love you little ass so much , thank you for sending me and your mother on this vacay . I needed this ". Jamie said .

" No problem , you know what Mercedes is doing this weekend by any chance "?

" Boy that child is walking around here sulking her little butt off . I keep telling her to call you but she is so damn stubborn ". Jamie explained sighing .

" She been hanging with that nigga "? Ja asked not recalling his name and not giving a damn to use it .

" Kinda , she keeps him at a distance . He is so pushy though , he wants to lock her down already ... I don't like him , neither does her father . You know we team you ". Jamie made her son in law laughed .

Jazir had Jamie & Tyson sold on him for their daughter , they loved him like their own .

" yeah I know , she won't give a brother no play ... A nigga slick tired of trying ma . What else I'm supposed to do "? Ja asked sighing , something told him to check his rearview mirror and he nearly shitted his pants when he seen a female officer behind him flashing her lights .

" Oh fuck ", Ja cursed himself .

" What's wrong "? Jamie asked nervous as hell .

" Just got pulled over riding fucking dirty ma "! Ja said .

" Remain calm , hang up the phone ". Jamie told her son in law , she knew the officer would tell him to do the same and make him get out of the car .

Ja hung up the phone with his mother in law & put his phone Into the cup holder .

" Sir , do you know you were doing 75 in a 40 mph zone ? License and registration please ".

Ja opened his glove compartment and passed his documents to the officer .