Chapter 20

Tears Of A Priority 💍

Look at price tags
where they do that at
Heard that in ATL
When you in ATL
Just ask my baby girl
I treat my lady well
Ain't nothin soso
But I know JD Well
We in a benzes, black white gray C.L.
Got niggas askin did we miss a mercedes sell?
Shit, I wish he was,but Even though he wasnt,
We still doing yo nuts and have a dozen,
The keep that gucci and that louie on my laby l's
Thats the way we feel
Must be nice man
You wit the right man
You aint gotta price scan, or ask how much
Now what I look like

Fabolous - Throw it in the bag 💸

Chapter 19 :

With Thanksgiving be only 2 days away , Ja was excited to be spending it with his girls' family & his combined .

" Ma what you cooking for turkey day ? A nigga gotta grub good ". Ja asked his momma as he followed her through BJ's .

" Turkey , stuffing , baked mac & cheese , marshmallow candy yams , fried chicken , macaroni salad , cranberry sauce .. What else did you want son "?

" Rice & beans , & peach cobbler ".

" You are so greedy , geez ". Tyra laughed .

🐔🐔🐔

Thanksgiving rolled around fairly quickly for the James & William's family . The James family was just awaiting the arrival of Jazir and his family .

Mercedes couldn't keep the smile off her face as the door bell sounded .

" How do I look "? Cedes Checked with her parents for the thousandth time .

" the same way you looked 20 minutes ago ",

Mercedes was dressed comfortably in just a Yellow juicy couture sweatsuit , chestnut colored patten uggs & her long hair was done up in a fancy bun .

Running to the door , Mercedes pulled it open and greeted her boyfriend & his family .

" we didn't know what to bring so I bought some peach cobbler & a pan of Mac&Cheese ", Tyra spoke to my mom as they walked through the door .

Ja took his woman into his arms & wished her a happy thanksgiving , " I'm thankful for you ma ", he whispered into her ear before kissing it .

🐔🐔🐔🐔

When Dinner time rolled around , the combined families sat down at the table . Husband with wives & Ja with Mercedes .

" It's crazy how life works . I would have never imagined Ja & Mercedes getting together ", James commented .

" I told them that same exact thing . We used to be the best of friends ". Tyra commented .

Ja & cedes just looked at each other and laughed .

" We need to get back to hanging together Tyra , it's been way too long ", Jamie admitted .

" Gurl has it ! We need to do a spa day and dinner or something ".

Being as though everybody was distracted , Ja placed his hand on Mercedes thigh & mentally cursed her for wearing sweatpants .

Ja inaudibly sucked his teeth , as much as he wanted to have a little fun underneath that table with Mercedes .. His father knew him like the back of his hand , so he knew not to try it .