Some Plot Stuff (Spoilers)

**Hey guys! Well, this is going to be my first full-length story ever! I'm going to be writing as much as I can. This chapter will be devoted 100% to the plot diagram, so it you're going to read this, then you're spoiling the whole story for you. I will return to this many times, and I don't have a set deadline date just yet. Enjoy! :D:D:D:D**

Web of Lies

1 Sentence Summary: A 15 year old boy connects chilling visions of death in his head with reality.

1st Disaster-Isaac Crowley has a lucid dream of his best friend, Lucy, get in a car crash. The next day, he wakes up and it happens. He has more dreams that come true, but when he tries to tell his parents, they think he's crazy, and so does everybody else.

2nd Disaster-To get out of going to a mental institution, Isaac is forced to lie to his parents and friends that he's fine. Then, he has a dream of everybody he knows and loves dying in a harrowing armageddon.

3rd Disaster-Isaac is forced to lie to the people in his dreams as well as to the people in real life to diffuse the situation, but people are starting to get suspicious of him and he is forced to come clean.

Ending-The dream armageddon comes true and in the climax Isaac is forced to come clean. Doing so results in both his parents and his friends, the ones who are left anyway, losing their trust in him, but regaining it whenever they realize that only he can stop the armageddon. He succedes, and they all agree to trust each other in the future.

Character-Isaac Crowley

Isaac Crowley is a 15 year old sophomore in high school, known to be an average teenager.

Motivation (Abstract)-Isaac wants to get good grades and advance through high school and college, and someday get a job.

Goal (Concrete)-To diffuse the situation in his dreams, and also figure out how they connect with reality, all while avoiding lying as much as possible.

Conflict-His parents, who are trying to put him away and figure out his head, and the people inside his dream, who are trying to end the world and stop Isaac from saving it.

Epiphany-Isaac realizes that there are people in the world who he can trust, but he can't be too hasty with people.

Summary-Isaac Crowley loves to read and write, and often finds solace in doing that and hanging out with his best friend, Lucy. He also has other friends, such as Max, Derek, and Aria.

Character-Andre Gonzalez

Andre Gonzalez is the antagonist of the story, hidden for about the first half of it. He is a strange person on school, and is also 15.

Motivation (Abstract)-To prove to everybody that he's not a horrible, strange freak, and achieve greatness. He can't do that, and now faces anger, so he wants everyone to pay.

Motivation (Concrete)-To stop Isaac from foiling his plans, and to destroy everyone that underestimated him in a fiery armageddon.

Conflict-Isaac, who he is trying to use as a pawn, but who understands what is happening vaguely.

Epiphany-Andre is foiled, and realizes that revenge isn't the way to go, and that there is good in the world, but it's too late for him as he dies.

Summary-Andre Gonzalez is an extremely smart kid who has poor fashion and isn't very social. He is also reclusive and rude, and doesn't like people.