Chapter 11~

no ones(POV)

Tick.tock.tick.tock.

The clock's ticking was heard through out the whole house. It was the only thing virus had left. A ticking clock. An annoying ticking clock. It always ticked and tocked. But virus had to live with it. It's only been a couple of days, and yet no one knew that virus's whole family....was dead.

Not a single person has noticed, not even the neighbors. Vi lived in a small house. With a mom, dad, and sister. But they were all dead now. By who? By none other than vi himself. He had murdered his family. He didn't like them, they were too loud, or too disrespecting.

So, he decided to get rid of them. Luckily the only person who screamed was his sister. But she didn't scream loudly or yell for help on time.

Vi would come home from work or the store just like he used too. Yelling mom,dad I'm home, only he was happy for the peace and quiet. The house did eventually start to stink due to the corpses rotting. Vi grabbed a lighter and dragged the corpses out to the backyard.

He put them all in a pile and put a little bit of wood too, making a pit fire. He also lit serval candles around the house to freshen up the scent. Virus wasn't so smart. He thought no one knew about him killing his family. Only one person did...