Chapter 1~

cry's(POV)

Man this house is humongous! There's a fucking pool and everything ! Really big kitchen as well! Ah~!! I can cook for everyone and we can have nice meals together too!

Maybe having roommates isn't so bad after all? Well I'll see soon enough! I just gotta unpack my things in a room that hasn't already been taken.

Anti had his stuff in a pack and not much was in his so he helped me settle into my room first. I've been wondering on who the other guys are since we have yet to meet one of them.

"Gyah!" I looked behind me and anti's face was red. There stood a tall guy wearing light blue clothing. He chuckled and apologized for scaring lil anti. "So, you two must be the people moving in?"

"Yup! That lil fella there is anti, and I'm cry" well he seemed nice and kind of playful.

"N-nice to m-meet you" anti stuttered out still being embarrassed. He pulled his hoodie up and hid his face going inside my room. Poor guy, I think?

"Well I'm virus, but you can call me vi, and mad will be here soon, just running a few errands today and buying some meat so we can all have dinner" I nodded and thanked him and went to help anti unpack my room.

This might go really well!

__________________________

>~< so much crycest inspiration!