Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

OK HERE IT'S CHAPTER 7, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR ERRORS I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FIX THEM CAUSE I'M REALLY BUSY BUT I WILL CORRECT THEM AS SOON AS I CAN :) OK WELL HOPE YO LIKE THIS CHAPTER :)! 

We woke up at 6am to get ready and we didn't sleep much cause Sophia was having nightmares and she keep waking up and crying. My mother told us to take her to a therapist so she can feel safe again. Glorianne went to the bathroom and give Sophia a quick shower, then she went and dress her up. Then she went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, she got out and look for the clothe she was going to wear and went to the bathroom again, minutes later I did the same. We have breakfast and the. We got into the car and we got to the doctor. 

We wait in the little living room till the doctor call Glorianne inside and me and Sophia followed her. 

~ Glorianne POV~ 

"So Glorianne how are you?" The doctor said putting gloves on. 

"Um... Well I was at a restaurant eating with my friends and Niall and suddenly I felt dizzy, sick and I wanted to puke so I got up to the bathroom and I puked a lot." I said. 

"Pregnancy symptoms" the doctor said sitting on his desk taking notes. "Did you take a pregnancy test?" 

"No. I wanted to come here first..." 

"What was the last time you and Niall have FUN?" he said putting emphasis on Fun because Sophia was there. 

"One week ago." I said laughing. 

"Well maybe you are pregnant, tell the nurse to make you a pregnancy test and I will call you guys later to tell you the result so you guys can go and eat something and then you can come back!" He said giving us a paper for the nurse. 

I took the test and went to eat with the two love of my life. 

"Niall... What if I'm pregnant again?" I said, looking at him.

"Um...  I'm going to be there for you, babe…" Niall said. 

"Are you nervous?" I said. 

"A little bit..."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Well... This year... I start touring around the world..." He said. 

I open my eyes really big and look at him. "W-what?" I said, confused. 

"I start touring and recording our next album..." He said, looking down to his food. 

"That's nice babe... I'm happy for you..." I said, trying to show that I was really happy for him, but I failed.

"Babe... I know that you're scared and yes... maybe I'm not going to be home as I use to do but I'm not going to leave you alone. I promise" he said, intertwining his fingers with mine. 

"I love you baby and I'm really happy for you!" I said, smiling. 

We finished eating and we went to our Range Rover to go back to the doctor. We waited again in the living room. 

"I'm so excited for this new baby!" Niall whispered. 

I smiled at him and kiss him. The doctor called us and he tells us to take a seat. 

"Well I was checking the results and... you're not pregnant..." The doctor said. 

"But what about the symptoms?" I asked. 

"Maybe you were sick or something that day but you are okay!" The doctor said. 

"Thanks for everything, doctor." I said shaking his hand.