Chapter 4

Chapter 4

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 3 WEEKS I HONESTLY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS PLUS I'M DACING IN AN ACTIVITY AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE BUT HEY I JUST WANT TO GRAB MY COMPUTER AND WRITE LIKE 100000 CHAPTER HAHA I HAVE A LOT OF SURPRISES AND GUESS WHAT SURPRISES ARE COMING REALLY SOOM :) HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEEEE IT MOTIVATE ME WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT AND VOTE :D LOVE YA ALL xx  

~Morning~

~Glorianne POV~

I was sleeping with Niall and Sophia between us when suddenly I heard someone knocking the door.

I wake up Niall and we went downstairs and open the door.

“Surprise!” Angelica said opening her arms for a hug.

“ANGELICA!” I said hugging her.

“Hi!” she said hugging me back. “I took a little vacations to come and see my best friends”

“Angelica !” Niall said hugging her. “Sophia is sleeping by the way.

“Go wake her up I brought her some things!” Angelica said smiling.

“I will go and wake her up!”

I went upstairs to wake up my baby girl. I wake her up and we went downstairs. When I got downstairs I put her on The floor, when she saw Angelica she run to where Angelica is and gave her a hug.

“Auntie Alondra!” she said as Angelica carry her.

“I brought you something, Sophia!”

“Yey!” Sophia said clapping her little hands.

Angelica went outside and brought a big box with her.

“First you gotta promise me that you’re going to take care of this.” Angelica said tapping the box.

Angelica opened the box and then she took outside a box wrapped on paper she gave it to Sophia and she rip off the paper.

“Look mummy! Princess like me!” she said, jumping.

“There is something else for you!” Angelica said taking out another box wrapped in paper. Sophia rip off the paper again and open the box taking outside new feather scarf’s and things for her to dress up.

“Oh my God!” Niall said, opening his eyes.

“Daddy look!” Sophia said showing Niall the scarfs

“Look Niall, now you have more scarfs to wear when you play tea party with Pia” I said, trying not to laugh.

Sophia climb the sofa that Niall and I were sitting. She put me a crown and she put Niall a scarf.

“Aw babe you look fabulous in that scarf” I said, giggling taking a photo of him.

-Twitter-

With the best daddy in the world gonna play tea party with our baby girl! xx J

Sophia gave some glasses and a hat to Angelica. “Tea Party!” she said putting her little hands in the air.

“Princess… daddy and mommy…”

“Want to play tea party with you!”  I said, cutting Niall off.

“Of course!” he said opening his eyes really big.

We went to Sophia’s room to play tea party with her and it was actually pretty fun play tea party with my baby girl. Angelica invited us to a restaurant tonight with the other girls and the boys too, because she has a surprise for us.