Preference :heartbreak girl

ASHTON:

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out, you could be with me now but I end up telling you what you wanna hear.

"That doesn't mean he likes her, right?", she asked me for the thousandth time. I wanted to scream that he was an asshole, that she would be a thousandth times better with me than him but I bit my tongue and I told her what she wanted to hear: "No, that doesn't mean he likes her, Y/N. They're just friends". She nodded with her head and smiled a little bit, making my heart break in little pieces. I hated her boyfriend. I hated him so much that I wanted to beat the shit out of him. He was hurting my best friend, over and over again, and she always forgave him. "You're a good friend, you know?", and with that being said, I was stuck in the friendzone again.

CALUM:

And when the phone call finally ends, you say, "Thanks for being a friend,"a nd we're going in circles again and again.

Y/N always needed to discuss her problems with her boyfriend with me. I guess I deserved it, I was her best friend; but that didn't mean it didn't hurt, or that I liked it. I didn't enjoy our conversations because either she complained about him or she told me how much she loved him. Right now, she was telling me that he had forgotten her birthday which was really stupid because he was invited to the surprise party we were throwing on the weekend. "God, I'm sorry Calum", she said after an hour. "I spent an hour talking about me and I didn't ask you how you were". I laughed softly. "It's okay. I'm fine. You know, my life isn't as interesting as yours" I joked. She laughed and my heart shrank. "Thanks for being friend, Calum". And just like that, my heart broke in little pieces.

LUKE:

I'm right here. When you gonna realize that I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

Y/N and her boyfriend had fought again and as always, she had came into my house to talk about it. I was always there for her, listening to her talking about that dickhead. He was always treating her bad and it killed me. A thousand times I had wanted to tell her that she was special to me, that if she were with me, she would be happy because I would live for that, and only that. "I just don't get it, Luke. I don't know why is he doing this to me. I thought he loved me?", she mumbled, almost crying. "He's an asshole, Y/N", I confessed, surprising her. I had never told something like that before, not in front of her. "What? Why are you saying this?", she asked. I wasn't sure if she was mad because of what I said or she was considering my words. "When are you gonna realize that I'm your cure?", I mumbled, loud enough for she to hear me. She froze and just as she was about to open his mouth, his phone rang, revealing a name on the screen: her boyfriend's name.

MICHAEL:

And you end up crying. And I end up lying 'cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

I held her tight into my arms, I pressed my chin on her head and I waited for her to stop crying soon because it was killing me. She seemed so vulnerable, she seemed so hurt that if it wasn't because I wasn't busy comforting her, I would find her boyfriend and kill him. "He hurt me so much, Michael", she said between sobs. I closed my eyes and I held her tighter. "Do you think that this is the end for us?". Well, if I was sure about something, was that I hoped it was the end because I hated that Y/N was with a guy like that. She deserved so much better. I wasn't saying me but she deserved better. But I had to lie because I was a sucker for everything that she did and I couldn't tell her the truth. "Maybe you can work it out". She pulled away from my body a little bit and looked at me straight into my eyes. Her eyes were watery and her face was red because of the sobs. "Yeah, I think so", I said, sighing.