Chapter 3

Brooklyn's P.O.V

RING! RING! RING!

"Ugh!" I woke up to my cell phone ringing and i see that it's Zander and it's 3:30 in the damn morning. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Jeez someone's cranky this morning!" He laughed.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 3:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! WHY WOULDNT I BE FRICKIN CRANKY?!" I yelled again.

"3:30 in the morning? Brook its 8:30 in the morning and your late for work." he said.

I immediately stood up from my bed and said,"What?!." 

I looked at my clock more closely and i see that it is indeed 8:30 A.m.

"ok i will be there in 25 minutes. " I said and then hanged up before he can say anything.

I changed quickly and put on my heels and grabbed my phone. In under 5 minutes i had 12 missed calls from Zander. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door and into the car. 

When i got the building. I bumpt into someone. 

"Oh sorry." I said and i just continued walking.

I heard foot steps behind me but i just continued walking.  Once i got into the elevator  i puched the button to my floor. When i turned around to see who was following me and i see it was Andrew.

"Oh sorry I didnt know you were behind me." I said giving him my sweet smiles.

"it's ok, I can see your almost later for work." He smiled and gave me a kiss. The kiss turned into a make-out session. Usually some say it's romantic to kiss someone on the Elevator. i totally agreed. When the doors opened i pulled away and straighten myself up. Before he got out of the elevator he gave me a quick kiss and left. 

When i finally got to my floor,  I ran out and head straight to the timer and punched myself in. When i notice i am 20 minutes late, I knew i am in trouble with my boss.

"Brooklyn, can i come and speak with you please?" I turned around to Zander standing behind me. 

"Ok." That's all i can say.

I walked behind him to his office. When we got in there, he locked the door and walked to his seat. 

"Can you explain to me why your late?" He said.

I looked at him to see that he has anger in his eyes.

"Well i thought it was 3:30 A.M. when you called and then you told it was 8:30 so i ran and changed and got here as soon as i can." I said looking down at my palms. I really dont want to look at him in the eyes. I feel like i am going to be in deep trouble.

"Well then. May i ask why you were kissing Andrew on the elevator?." He said.

I looked up at him with my eyes wide open.

"How do you know?" I said.

He chuckled.

"The office downstairs saw you guys on camera that's on the elevator and they send it to me. Is he the reason your late?" He asked. 

"No! and why do you care?" I snapped. 

"Because i dont want to see my worker getting-"He said but then he stopped.

"getting what?!" I yelled.

"Never mind. Get back to work." He snapped.

"I am leaving. See you tomorrow." I said and stood up and head straight for the door. 

"Brooklyn!" He yelled but then i am already out the door and grabbed my stuff and headed straight for the elevator. 

Screw this.

Screw Him.

If i had to deal with him in high school. 

I guess i have to deal with him at work. 

Eff  My Life.

***

Zander's P.O.V.

What the hell did i just do?

When she left the office. I was pacing back and forwards  Thinking about what i was just going to tell her. I knew i shouldn't say that he was the reason she was late,  but something in me says that i should just go down there and tell him to back off of brook. No that isn't a good idea.  Brook would know that i was the reason he would stay away.  I put on my coat and grabbed my keys and head out towards the Elevator. 

Going after her...

***

Narrator

Zander left the building and head straight for his car. While Brook had went home to calm down. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Another update! 

Sorry for taking so long it just that i had work and then i had Hip Hop. So its been a busy week for me.

Updates might come slow. So be patient. 

Love and Always,

Noemi♥