Chapter 7: Million Problems

Hey! So since I’m not in the mood to write funny stuff for TWSAFR, I diced to write another chapter lol. Oh and… I was about to name this chapter “Price Tag” but then I was like… naaah, so it may not fit the title %100… Now that we put that away, hereeee you go! :D

 I’m so not good at this stuff called homework.

 It’s Friday. I should be at the psychologist, but I have so much homework! Not that I’m very responsible but, yesterday the headmaster called me and said something about a deal.

 When I arrived to school he invited me inside his office and he explained what the deal was about. Basically if I do all my homework, pass tests and stuff, the State would not receivable me the bills, which is pretty cool since I don’t know where to get money.

 I know I should be with the psychologist but I don’t want to spend my whole weekend doing this shit.

 What I’m doing? Oh, uh, English. I have to write a story with more than 7.000 words. Like, come on, 7.000 WORDS!

 I have only written “Once upon a time” and… nothing else. I grabbed my pen again.

 Maybe “there was a girl” will work.

 I’m not pretty sure what to write about, at first I was like “Oh! I should write about me! That’ll be very easy!” but then the teacher said we should post them on the school’s page so our classmates could read it. The worst thing is that this is kinda of a test, so if I don’t do it I’ll have to pay the freaking bills… which I can’t.

 I sighed, maybe I could just look up for old students story’s in the computer or something. I was about to when someone knocked the door. Probably Gabriel, cool I need to get my mind out of this.

 I looked around. Oh there they are! I took one cigarette out of the box, and I lighted it up. I know he hates watching me smoke, and I want to piss him off. What can I say? I like being annoying.

 He knocked the door again.

“COMING!” I yelled.

 I unlocked the door with the cigarette in my mouth. It’s pretty difficult to look down at the keys with all the smoke this thingy frees.

“Hey Gabriel, what are you-?”

 I looked at who was knocking. My heart dropped. It was Gabriel, yes, but not only he, there was Katherine behind him and my psychologist.

 I was so freaking shocked. I didn’t want Katherine to watch me doing this and what happens? Exactly the opposite.

“K-Katherine?” I asked taking the fag out of my mouth.

“What do you think you’re doing with that?!” Gabriel yelled.

 Oh, of course, he’s used to watching me do this.

“Give me that shit, NOW!” he ordered.

 I couldn’t move. Katherine’s eyes met mind, but she quickly looked away.

 That’s it, the end of my dream. I screwed all. Good job Roxanne!

“Told you to give me this!” he said once again and finally took the thingy away from me.

 He walked to the street, threw the cigarette to the floor and then step on it.

“Roxanne, what’s going on sweetie?” for a second I thought it was Kath talking, but it ended up being the psychologist.

 I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Nothing” I murmured.

“Where do you have the other shit?” Gabriel shouted.