Abducted

chapter 1

I was standing in the shower with my eyes closed, letting the warm water run all over my body. The shower was my thinking place, I could stand in there for hours just wondering about life.

I don't have any children, or a boyfriend. I am the type of person who goes to parties with my friends all night and sleeps all day. My thoughts were interrupted by a large crash, that seemed to have been right outside my house, then the water suddenly stopped and all of the power went out. I stepped out of the shower and put my clothes on. I looked up only to see a black figure in front of my bathroom door. The last thing I could remember was large, tough hands around my mouth dragging me out of my house.

I woke up with a gag in my mouth and my wrists chained up. My clothes were ripped up and were covered in dirt.

"I see you have woken up, my darling."

I looked up to find a man that looked to be in about his 30s. He was wearing a red plaid shirt which you could tell was very worn out. His face had a wicked smile and his nose was abnormally pointy. His thick black hair was down to his ears, and it had clearly not been taken care of.

"WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled "WHERE AM I?"

"One question at a time." he said very calmly while unchaining me. "My name is John." He held out his hand but I pushed it away.

"where am I?" I said in worried tone.

"you are with me, I just came to give you your dinner" he said as he sat the plate down in front of me. "Eat well, we have a busy day tomorrow."

Before I could say a word he walked out of my cell and slammed the door shut.