Creating Chaos

"Chaos! Hurry up!" James shouted. I pulled on a grey shirt over my curly hair. I threw on a pair of black jeans and a pair of black converse. I apparated out of there. I had my trunk in hand and my owl on my shoulder. I ran through the barrier before Mum could lecture me. A few minutes later, James ran through the barrier. Then, Mum and Dad walked through. Uh-oh.

      "No apparating! Young lady!"Dad said. "Excuse me. But, Mrs. Potter. You're not exactly young." A guy carrying Moby Dick said. I laughed a little to myself. He looked at me strangely. I walked away, searching for my friends. "Hey, beautiful. Where have you been?" some  dude with black hair asked. "Oi! Sirius! Stop hitting on my sister!" James exclaimed. "That's your sister?" Sirius asked. "the one and only." James said. "You're his sister?" Sirius asked me. "The one and only."I said. "Marshmallow?" I asked. All of them nodded, all but James quite confused. James, however, was quite used to this. I took out a bag of marshmallows and handed each one a single, fluffy marshmallow. I looked around some more while chewing on the fluffy goodness until I spotted my best friend. Il

     "SEV!" I shouted. I ran towards him and jumped on his back before he could respond."Hey!" Sev exclaimed in shock. James and his friends sauntered over to us.  "What are you doing with Snivellus?' Sirius asked, his voice full of disgust. I jumped off of Severus's back, fury filling my mind. "You shouldn't have done that." James said. I smiled sweetly at Sirius. Sev was already laughing. He knew what was coming. I kneed Sirius in the balls I laughed. My face softened. "Don't make me angry." I said. "Severus is a mate of mine. remember that, Sirius." I said. With that, I got on the train.I sat in an empty compartment. "Can we sit here?" Moby Dick guy asked. Behind him, was a chubby kid, Sirius,and James. "Not at all, Mr. Moby Dick." I said, back to my cheery self. They sat down."Don't worry. She's just majorly bipolar, Sirius." James said. "Hey! Moby Dick? DO you ever NOT read?" I asked. Moby Dick looked up. "The name's Remus." he said. "Well, problem solved." I said as I stole his book. He glared at me and I laughed. "Fudge monkey." I said. I must have interrupted their conversation. "Lemon drop. Fiddle stick. Oooh. I know! Werewolf!" I exclaimed. I noticed Remus tense up beside me. I wonder whats up with him? "Please. Don't get started on them again." James said. "James! Be nice! They're so misunderstood. You've never seen one." I said. "You've seen one!?" James exploded. "Maybe." I said sheepishly. "Were you bit?" Sirius asked. "No. I ran. He almost did. Enough about werewolves." I said. I lied to them. I think. Or did I? They had joined in chatter again. I pulled out my journal on werewolves from my messenger bag.

"Oh no. It's the journal." James groaned. "What's in the journal?"the chubby boy said. "What do you think there is inside?" I asked."a diary. About how much you love me and how hot i am." Sirius stated playfully. "Words."the chubby boy stated. "Notes." Remus said. "A picture of me."James said. I showed the journal to Sirius. It had a diary of how much i loved him and how hot he is. I showed the journal to chubby boy. The journals pages read. Fiddle stick. Boy. Tree. I showed the journal to Remus. It had notes about pixies,friends, potions, transfiguration, werewolves, and divination. I turned to James and the journal pages showed large pictures of James. I closed the journal and faced all of them. "Tell me what you saw." I said. Remus said something first. "I saw notes on pixies, potions, a lot of other things." he said. "I saw words." Peter said. "I saw a diary saying how hot I am and how much she loves me." Sirius said, smugly. "I saw large pictures of me." James stated. Peter, Sirius, and Remus broke out in an argument about what was in the journal. Me and James burst out laughing. The other three looked at us strangely."Stop arguing." I said. "I'll show you somethin." I said.I opened the journal."Sirius. What did you see?" I said. "A diary about me." he replied. The pages suddenly filled with a diary about him. I showed the others. "So...Sirius was right?" Peter said. "Yes."I replied."Peter. What did you see?" I said. "Words. It said boy, tree, fiddle stick." Peter replied. The journal filled with words. "Soooo......Peter was right?" Sirius questioned."yes." i replied. Everybody but James and I was confused. "Remus. What did you see?" I asked. :"Notes." he replied. The journal filled with notes. "Remus was right. So James was wrong." Peter stated. I showed them what James saw.

"None of you saw what was really in it." I said."So what's really in it?" Sirius asked, enthralled. "Severus Snape is meh bestie." I said, twirling the notebook my password. Remus, Sirius, and peter looked at me confused. "Shut up and look." I said. I opened the notebook. I looked at my drawings and notes. There were also pictures. "Wow! You're a good drawer." Remus complimented me. I blushed. "Kay, peeps. Imma go annoy Lils and Sev." I announced. James scowled at the mention of Severus. I glared at him. "Bye bye, Lep." James teased. I stalked out of the compartment and started searching for Sev and Lily. I found them in a compartment several down.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Hey." Lily smiled and we hugged. I jumped into Sev's lap. He's like my older brother so they were used to it. "Lep." smiled Sev. I smiled at him. "I missed you guys." I said. "So did I." they said. "It was only a week away but it felt like a year." I frowned. They laughed at my frown. I smiled at them. I pulled my robes on over my clothes. "There. Now. Lily didn't have to yell at me to do it." I told Severus smiling. He laughed at me. I sat back down on his lap. I lay my head in the crook of his neck. Sev wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same and we both got more comfortable. I breathed in the smell of Sev. He smelled like grass and cinnamon. He smelled nice. The lulling of the train soon soothed me to sleep.

Severus's P.O.V.

I smiled at the gentle breathing of Chaos sleeping. My whole focus was on her. I didn't notice lily taking pictures of us. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. She smelled like strawberries and old books. Probably, because she spends so much of her time decoding ancient transcripts. Lily and I talked until it was time for us to put on our robes. "I'll take her to her brother. He's probably getting worried." I told Lily. I picked Lep up and walked out of the compartment. I came to her compartment. "What are you doing with her?" Black hissed. I ignored him. "Get over it, Sirius. He's just bringing Lep back." Lupin reassured him. I gently placed her by her window seat that was so obviously hers by the slight slight shimmer left from her bag. "Sev. Don't leave." she muttered as I set her down. I smiled softly at her and left.

JAmes P.O.V.

"Did Snivellus just smile?" Sirius asked. "Yeah. Been best friends since...... as long as I can remember." I said. "What? where was she when I was at your house?" Sirius asked. "Either Lily's or Snape's house. She spent the first half at our house. The other half between Lily and Snivellus' house." I explained to Sirius. "Oh." Sirius said, looking stupid. "Why didn't you tell us you had a sister?"Sirius asked. "Escaped my mind, i guess." I said. I'm lying. I didn't want Sirius to drool over my sister. A slap to the back of my head catches my attention. Chaos is glaring at me. "Uh huh. You're such a nice brother." she drawled. "Sirius. James has a picture of her by his bed. You should have noticed it." Remus said. The train stopped. We all got off the train.

Chaos P.O.V.

I saw Hagrid. "Firs' years! Firs' years! Over here!" he yelled I smiled. I charged at Hagrid. I bear hugged him. "Lep!" Hagrid exclaimed. He hugged me back. I smiled. With Hagird, Hogwarts, animals, and my friends. I was home.