Hogwarts..... how I love you.

I shared a boat with Hagrid on the way up to Hogqarts. I wish Hagrid would have just let me ride the squid up here. "It would attract too much attention." Hagrid had protested. Rubbish. Would not have. Okay. It probably would have attracted a lot of attention. I had my messenger bag with me. Hagrid and I talked and laughed all the way up to the castle.

Auntie Minnie gave us some instructions. We were led into the Great Hall. I tiredly yawned. James noticed. He smirked, then waved. I flipped him off. He sent a look of mock hurt my way. I rolled my eyes. Minnie started callling out names. I don't know who she was calling. I was getting into silent disagreements with James. Sirus nudged James adn whispered something to him. james's eyes got wide and looked at me. "CHAOS POTTER!" Auntie Minerva screeched. Uh oh..........

I walked up to Auntie. "Chaos! Listen to me when I speak!" Minerva demanded. "Uh.... Imma' blame this one on Jamsie. He was distracting me with his idioticness." I said sweetly. James loudly scoffed at me while Auntie started glaring at me. "Potter! Just sit down instead of acting like your brother." Auntie snapped. "Was that an insult?" James called. "Possibly, you knucklehead." I called back. "Chaos!" Auntie snapped. I sat down on the stool and she out the hat on my head.

'Hmmmmm..........Slytherin would be good. You're mean and cunning.' Severus smirked at that. While, James and his friends's faces fell at that. 'Or Gryffindor. You are very brave.' Severus's face fell at that. While James and the others smirked. 'Or Ravenclaw. You're very intelligent.' Ravenclaws perked up. ' Or Hufflepuff. You happen to be quite loyal.' Hufflepuffs perked at that.'Which one, though? I....I... I can not decide.' 'NO HOUSE!'

I looked at Grandpa, alarmed. Suprise was on his face. "WHAT?!" James yelled, shocked.

Dumbledore P.O.V.

What? No house? How is this possible? Chaos looked at me, alarmed. I looked at her, suprised. "WHAT?!" James yelled, shocked. "Chaos. Just sit down at at table.With your brother? Or with one of your friends?" I suggested. She rushed to James at Gryffindor. How typical. She chose her brother. The list continued. I scanned the tables as I started doing my speech. Severus Snape of Slytherin was glaring at James Potter. He looked at Chaos fondly and started eating again. Hmm. Interesting.

"CHAOS! SHUT UP!" Lily Evans screeched. This is going to be an interesting year....

Chaos P.O.V.

"C'mon, Lily! I know you're secretly in love with my brother!" I exclaimed, laughing. "CHAOS! SHUT UP!" Lily screeched, disgusted. I laughed. I finshed eating. I continued laughing and joking with James,his friends, and Lily. Soon Dumbledore said a few words and then sent us off to bed. I ended up going to the boy's room with James, Sirius, Remus, And Peter. I sighed contented as i laid in bed with James talking about random things. Qudditch mostly. "That's right, James! I don't care what they say! I'll become Seeker...this year! How about-"I was interrupted by me falling asleep. Hogwarts, How I love You.