Chapter Two

(Under the sea, in the City of the moon) (3rd P.O.V)

The king of the mer sat in his chair, with his council around the old rock table in front of him.

Three statues stood behind him, three women. One had a tail similar to those of the mer, and a silken top over her chest. Her eyes were purple. She was Acia, godess of the sea. Next to her, was another female statue. She was winged like a dragonfly, and wore a green dress that fell to her ankles to match her eyes. She was Avia, godess of earth. And next to her, Ania. She wore a white dress, and her eyes were also white. White wings like bird's came from her back. She was godess of the air.

The king looked around. They all looked a bit unsettled. He decided to speak.

"Has Acia chosen her new vessel of yet?" He asked his advisor.

"Yes mi'lord. A human, as I remember. Such things are rare, usually they are mer folk."

"I know. Has Avia chosen?"

"No, mi'lord. She must do soon however, her current vessel is fading quickly."

"Thank you. Does anyone know of the human Acia chose?"

"No." One of the councilors said. "Last I heard, Hera, the last vessel, wanted to see her before she faded. I don't know if she made it there or not."

"So the new vessel is complete? The old one is dead?"

"We can assume so."

"So we can also assume that Acia will lead her to us soon." The king stated.

"Yes my lord."

"We must prepare for her arrival. We must welcome her. It is very important for her to trust and know us, because ultimately, she is our queen. She will probably be going through a lot of traumatic changes right now. We need to help her through: it's our duty as mer."

The council nodded and agreed, and with that, the session ended.

Sorry this is quite short, but the next one is longer, promise!

This is dedicated to my friend BrokenRaven coz she is just that cool :) Go check out her story, The niece of sherlock holmes, tis awesome :)