Epilogue

5 days later...

"Well, we can't do much now. C.A.R.C. is ruined. The only one left is both us, and this big old building." Said the old man.
"Yes, since 4 of our best agents die, we have no hopes left in defeating W.F.D.O. and repaying for what they've done to the world. What's worse, W.F.D.O. have attacked us and killed almost the entire organisation."
The woman opened the window, and she looked around. Sand. Rain storm. All ruined.
"Since the beginning, we have two enemies. One is W.F.D.O., and the other one is another organisation that was testing on special humans and running them on a test. What I remember, that the organisation's name is W.C.-"
"Hey, what's that?" The woman suddenly asked while pointing her finger.
There is a small crowd of people running through the storm. They're also avoiding the giant lightning. Oh no. One of them is being strucked by the lightning. Finally, they've reached our building's door and they go inside.
The woman quickly took her gun and went downstairs to meet them.

"Hands up!" The woman shouted.
"Shit," said one of the boy.
They looked pretty young. 15? 16? 17? Probably.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"We-we were finding a shelter from the storm and one of our friends got strucked by a lightning." One of them anwered.
They began to walk in. Then, the woman asked.
"Who are you, and where do you come from?" She asked.

The first boy answered.
"My name is Thomas. We came from W.C.K.D." []