1 Year anniversiary.

A/N: It's quite long and probably not very good but I hope you like it:')

-

"I know, I miss you too Justin." I softly spoke into the phone.

Justin was currently away travelling around the world for his Believe tour. Tomorrow was our 1 year anniversairy and Justin wouldn't be here. I'm not mad at him though, Yeah I would love to spend it with him but I understand that touring and performing for his fans is part of his job. I know how much he loves it and I would never stop him from interacting with his fans.

I cant go out to see him either because I'm busy with work. It sucks but I know when he gets back we'll do something special.

"Ok, Well. I got to go but I'll ring you tomorrow ok Baby?" Justin replied, Sounding quite down.

"You better." I smiled into the phone.

"Oh, Before I go. Make sure you answer the door in the morning, I have a few surprises lined up."

I laughed. Typrical Justin.

"Justin.." I mumbled. I hate surprises, He knew this yet he still always seems to surprise me.

"I know, I know. You hate surprises. But trust me, You'll love this. I've got to go. Bye baby, I love you."

"Ok, Well I love you too. Have a good show. Bye." I sang into the phone.

Now I just really can't wait until tomorrow. I'd managed to get tomorrow off, I just want to chill out and have a lazy day in since I can't do anything with Justin. I really, really miss him.

--------

*Next Morning.*

I woke up bright and early this morning, prepared for whatever Justin had planned. I'm not expecting much, the simple things count but knowing Justin..He's going to go all out to make up for not being here.

I checked through twitter, Replying to some of Justin's fans that had tweeted me. Surprisingly, I rarely get any hate. Since I've been with Justin for a year now, I think people have learnt to accept the fact that we really do love each other and that I'm not only here for the money and fame. I really do love him and I think people can finally see that, Obviously I do get some but that's expected. Only from like the die-hard beliebers that honestly think they will marry Justin and live happily ever after with him. I think that because I was also a belieber a few years ago, Obviously I still am though;) But because of this, they kind of relate to me more. I was just like them, I understand exactly what it's like.

As soon as I closed the twitter app, I heard the door bell ring. I ran down the stairs, still in my onsie and opened the door. There was no one there. But what there was, was a big bunch of red and white roses, my favourite.

"Hello?" I called out. No reply. I picked up the flowers and saw a small black box next to them. I picked that up as well and closed the door. Wlaking into the kitchen, eager to open my presents. I placed the box on the counter as I smelled the flowers. They smelt great. Taking a vase from one of the cuboards, I filled it with water and put the flowers in. They looked great.

Next was the box, I opened it up and immediatly beamed when I saw what was lying there. A Michael Kors rose-gold watch. I had been eyeing it for ages and Justin knew I was planning to buy it. Guess he just got there first. I love him buying me things and all, But I do have a job and do earn my own money, I like to work for my money and don't want to just live off Justin forever. I want to make it clear that I'm, not here for the money.

I took it out and admired it even more.

"How about I put it on for you?" Spoke a strong, Canadian voice. There was only one person I knew with a voice like that.

Justin.

I grinned and immediatly spun on my heels.

"Justin!" I squealed and ran into his arms, Still clutching hold of the watch.

"I missed you too." He chuckled into my neck. Then reality hit me. He had crept up on me and literally scared the life out of me.

"Justin!" I scowled, playfullying hitting him on the arm.

"Aye aye aye! What did I do?!" He laughed.

"You scared me." I pouted.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby." He whimpered, Pouting his lips. Ok, He looks to cute. I can never stay mad at him for too long.

I laughed and lept into his arms.

"I missed you so so so so much." I whined as he carried me like a baby into the front room.

"I know, I missed you too Baby. How about I show you just how much I missed you?" He smirked, Hovering above me.

Justin's definitely back.

I smirked as he pressed his lips to mine.

*****************************************************************************

A/N: Hope you liked it! Sorry for any grammer issues. Please remember to vote!:')

~Biebs.