Welcome to the world.

"Just push a little more baby, You can do it. I'm right here." Justin comforted me, squeezing my hand gently.

"One more push and I think we're there." The midwife informed us.

I clenched my eyes shut and pushed as hard as I possibly could. Te pain was almost excruciating, it took almost every ounce of my energy.

All of a sudden, I heard soft, gentle cries fill the room.

I opened my now tired eyes too see Justin beaming. He was rubbing his thumb over mine, still comforting me.

"May I hold her?" He asked, his eyes now glassy.

"Of-coarse." The mid-wife smiled.

I propped myself up with the pillows so I could see my little angel.

She was wrapped in a light pink blanket. My eyes began welling up, this was by far the best day of my life.

Justin took her in his arms, walking over to me.

"Look baby, look what you've done." He beamed at me.

"We've done Justin." I smiled up at him, my voice still a little quiet.

Justin brought her down to my level. Her bright blue eyes glistening in the light. Her pale skin and dark hair suited her perfectly.

"Welcome to the world little one." Justin said, a tear slipping down his cheek.

I wiped it away with my thumb and smiled at him.

"Would you like to hold her?" Justin asked.

Before I had time to answer, he spoke again.

"Stupid question, of coarse you do." He laughed.

I smiled brightly and held out my arms.

Justin smiled and laid her onto my chest. I couldn't stop the tears of joy falling from my eyes. She was beautiful, and she was ours.

"What about a name for your little girl Mr and Mrs Bieber?" The midwife that helped us through the whole process smiled.

"Please, Justin and Lucy are fine." I gently laughed.

She smiled back.

I looked up at Justin and he nodded. We had already agreed on the name for our first little girl.

"Darcy, her name is Darcy." I brightly smiled, I looked up at Justin and saw a massive grin spread across his face.

"Welcome to the world little Darcy." We smiled.

"Well done baby."

This was perfect. The day couldn't get anymore perfect. Me and Justin had begun our family. Justin and Darcy, they were what mattered now.

My little family.

----------------

A/N: Thanks for reading:-)

~Biebs.