Chapter 1: Peace And Intensity

Firstly, I would like to thank anyone whose reading this for giving this story a chance :) I appreciate it very, very much:)

~~~~~~ 

Chapter One: Peaceful And Intensity

I stared out along the coastal line of the beach as wind splashed against my cheeks in a somewhat calming manner. Maybe coming here wasn't so bad after all, in most cases, I'd preferred staying indoors rather than being out in the open.  

But sitting on top of a cliff with no other sound but the crashing of waves against rocks and the sound of pelicans and seagulls crying out to one another on the sand below me, was a nice change of scenario. Peace and quiet was what I need and I think I've found the right spot. I smiled wistfully as a little toddler made a bee line for the birds. They scattered almost simultaneously. Flying away towards the sea. 

I signed. If only it could be that simple. Flying away when problems attacked you. 

I closed my eyes and rest my head against the gigantic palm tree behind me and relaxed the stiffness of my shoulder, slowly tilting my head towards the direction of the sun. 

Start of my junior year is just a nigh-fall away and this would probably be the only time I will ever get peace and quiet. I lazily opened my eyes and smiled at the beautiful sight in front of me, the sun was setting, illuminating the beach in orange and gold and drowning into the horizon, it's rays of light glimmering against the ocean.

I glanced down at my phone and sighed. I was suppose to be home half and hour ago. 

I quickly stood, dusted myself off and made my way home by following the long pathway that led to the other side of town. And as usual, I wrapped my arms around myself and looked down at my converse covered feet as to avoid making eye contact with anybody. 

Then I began to use my imagination.

I was so deep in thought I didn't see anything or anyone until something hard and big crashed into me, making me let out a surprised squeak and lost my balance, I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the impact of the fall...it never came as I found myself being yanked into a someone's chest. I gasped and clutched onto it's shirt.  

Seconds later it let go, and I, being the idiot I am, realized I was still holding onto it tightly. I quickly let loose of it's shirt and stepped away, heat rushing to my face, I cast my eyes down and focused on my feet.

'Mind watching where you're going!?' A harsh, deep voice spat out. It was a he. 

I flinched, 's-sorry...um, I.'

My eyes were still focusing on my white converse shoes.

Suddenly, it-his feet were in line with my vision, my breath hitched as he got closer.  

'Have anyone ever told you to at least look at someone while they're talking to you?' The stranger's deep, husky voice growled out in obvious frustration.

I bit down on my trembling lip as I felt my breathing quicken. I looked up at him from under my lashes and what I saw right in front of me was...pure perfection.

I struggled for words as this god like stranger standing at - approximately 6 foot who looked like he could've been a year or two older than me - glared back at me with his piercing eyes. His tousled dark hair seemed like he had just gotten out of bed, giving him that sexy - stop!

Everything from his chiseled jawline with slight stubble just adds to his rugged, intimidating look. I nervously glanced at his bright green eyes which were framed by dark long lashes, his wide broad shoulder, the way his black V neck shirt clung to the specks of his obvious muscles. I gaped at him. I swallowed and snapped my mouth shut! What? 

I blushed bright red. Oh god, how embarrassing!

'I-I...I'm sorry, I didn't...um...didn't mean to w-walk into you. Um...yeah,' I stuttered. Slowly, I raised my gaze up to meet his stare and flinched, emerald eyes glared at mine. His jaw clenched and his hand were tightly clenched in a fist against his side.

He looked so angry and-.

'Get the fuck out of my way!'

I jumped and took a step back in fear and confusion. 

When I did nothing but stood there, frozened, he let out a frustrated grunt and shoved past me, his arm brushing against mine. I refrained myself from looking back at the stranger and let out a breath I hadn't known I had been holding.

That was...intense.

At that last thought, I decided to pushed all thought of soft, dark hair and bright emerald eyes out of my mind and made my way home before my mother reported for a missing person. 

****

Thank you for reading :) Vote or Comment or maybe both? :) 

MULTIMEDIA

Boys Like Girls Ft. Taylor Swift - Two Is Better Than One

"I remember what you wore on that first day,

You came into my life and I thought, 

Hey, you know they could be something."

"I remember every look upon your face,

The way you rolled your eyes,

The way you taste, you make it hard for breathing"