Chapter 4

Thanks guys, Here's chapter 4! I think..is it? Hmmm. 

()()()()()

I felt bad about Joan, back at the orphanage. I decided to email her.

To: Joan Martin

From: Jeremy Yike 

You have to call me. AND NOW. 132 607 1768. I have the most exciting things to tell you!!! I am in California, so if someone else answers the phone it'll be Mark or Zoe. Just call. 

-J.Y 

I felt good for emailing my friend. She was probably really mad at me. Just then I got an email in my inbox. 

To: Jeremy Yike

From: Joan Martin

Oh my goodness! Okay I'll try. But Mrs.Mean won't like it. Bye.

-J.M

I was so thankful that she decided to actually talk to me. Just then my wing's phone rang. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen, but Mark got to it first.

"Hello?" He said.  

"Hey. This is Joan Martin from New York City. Can I speak to Jeremy Yike, please?" Joan said.

"Oh wow Jeremy! You didn't tell me your girlfriend was Febreze Joan!" Mark joked. I grabbed the phone.

"Hey, Joan!" I said.

"Hi Jer. Where in the world are you?" 

"Uh. California, Beverly Hills!" 

"Why didn't you tell us before you stormed off across the USA!"

"It was so complicated!" I explained the whole story. 

"Wow." Joan said. "So was that Mark?"

"Yeah. That trouble maker." 

"Hey!" Mark said from my kitchen. 

"Oh wait. I hear Mrs. Mean!" Joan whispered. "I have to go! I'll call you later." 

"Oh no! Not her!" I said playfully. "Bye"

"Later."

Mark was making more food. Before he poured the gravy on the chicken I pulled it out of his hands.

"Hey!" He hissed. Wow that boy sure did love his food. 

"Make it in your kitchen!" I said. 

"Fine, fine!" Mark said as he stomped off to his wing. Before he opened the door he turned back.

"Who's that women you were talking about in horror?" Mark asked. 

"Old dorm adviser. She is such a pain in the back." I said. "Imagine an ugly, mean and bath-breathed old lady. She wouldn't even let us sing!" 

"Not even the anthem?" Mark asked. 

"Nope." I said. "Not even the Canadian one!" 

"That's mean!" Mark said as he stomped his foot down. "Anyway, I'm hungry." 

The next day I took a limo on my own for the first time. I was heading out to the studio for some training and then to the club Ashon at 8:00 pm. Over my break I had made up 5 jokes about friends and included the Joan one. Also, if those jokes didn't last I made 5 extra ones about life, shows and a lot of other things. Thanks to Zoe, I have 10 now. Once I was done with the training, I had a sum of 7 jokes. 

"What time is it, A.J?" I asked A.J Rowling. The guy from the elevator. 

"It's..." He said as he looked at his watch. "It's 7:30pm."

"Aw man! I only have half an hour." I said as I ran towards the door. "A.J! Come on!" 

"Alright, son." A.J said as he ran towards the doors.

 We left the building and headed towards the Ashon Club in the green limo. I think I have every colour of the rainbow limo. 

When we got to the club, I was dressed like a million and was ready to make people laugh. I saw a few teenager actors from the seats in the front of the stage. They said hey. So I basically know them now!

I told 7 jokes and the responses were a load of riot. I did the Joan one for the end crowd pleaser. 

"Okay. Let's talk about Febreze." I chuckled. " My friend Joan back at the old home always had a febreze bottle in her purse. One day we were walking and a man tried to steal her purse." 

They were in the story deep like Zoe and Mark did. 

I went on. "So, she screamed and I started to fight the man. Then, she  brought out her Febreze bottle, and sprayed him. He was like, my eyes, my eyes!" I covered my eyes and ran around like the man.

The crowd was laughing they're hearts out. 

"Thanks everyone goodnight!" I screamed as someone threw a rose my way. I caught it and ran off the stage. 

"You did awesome, Jer!" A.J said. He patted my head. He picked up his suitcase and dragged me out. Two girls were on the sides of the red ropes and pushed through.

"Can I have your autograph, Jeremy?" Said the blond girl. 

"Yeah, sure. No problem." I said as I signed her notepad. Then, the brunette girl pushed over. 

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asked.

"Yeah! Aren't you Haley Dukeson?" I asked. She looked like the teen model. 

"No, but everyone says I look like her!" She said. I leaned over to get in the picture and she snapped the photo. After the photo I was pulled over the crowd my security guard had to get me down. When I was safe the brunette girl came up to me again. 

"See you later." She said. "Thanks!" 

"No problem!" I said. 

We went into the limo and it was still green. 

Once I got home Zoe and Mark wanted to hear all the details. That's great. 

()()()()()()()

Thanks for even opening. ONCE AGAIN---- i didn't read this over so if u see any problems just deal with it :() 

kellylovesyouuuu