Chapter 1

Peace's POV: 

I was totally absort in my ideas and thoughts about the story of my new book who i was going to submit to my editor, when i did 

not realize that a car coming to the road, his driver stop it short and almost hit me. 

He started to honking his car in a furioslly way. 

"Hey you girl, had more becarefull the next time, i almost kill you". - a male voice started to yelled to me. 

"So sorry" - i said to him - "it wasn't be my intention; please forgive me sir". - i didn't recognized him get but his looked was so familiar to me. 

He came to me and i saw his face then finally i recognized him, 

Matthew Gray Gubler my platonic love and my favorite character from the series i love Criminal Minds. 

He saw me in a weird way, like a goofy. 

"Sorry, forgive me please i usually do not yell to strangers even more they're women. But you're not a totally stranger to me, you're Peace Carmine i read all your books about poetry, your mistery novels and your kids tales specifically 'The most stranger trip to Anabell Lou' and others like 'My inspiration come back to play with me' you was one of my inspirations to started to wrote for childrens. I new you're began to form a literature work, where you will teach kids to write cotidian stories for his lifes and you going to start a new book of mistery". 

"Yeah i going to my editor when you almost kill me Matthew Gray Gubler, you bornt on March 9 at 1980 in Las Vegas - Nevada and i followed you when you started in acting in the serie Arrested Development and in your first movie 'The life aquatic with Steve Zissou' like Nico and you studied acting in that moment cause you didn't find a place to teaching you directing, you're a model and a painter too. You started to acting on CBS to 2005 until now, you had the opportunity to directed 5 chapters to the series Criminal Minds Lane Mosley season 5 chapter 16, Lauren season 6 chapter 18, Heathridge Manor season 7 chapter 19, The Lesson season 8 chapter 10 and The Alchemy season 8 too chapter 20. I need still inform for everything especially for the actors i love his acting cause i'm a journalist too". 

He has 33 years old and i have the same age until june when i was turned a year more older than him 34 cause i bornt in june 28 at 1979. 

He looked me with awesome how i know so much of him, about his professional career.

Matthew's POV:

When i drove to my worked on CBS to characterized the awkward genius Spencer Reid for nowhere appeared a girl in front of my car, she didn't not realize the car was there and i almost hit her. I started honking my car and yelled to her to has more becarefull for the next cause i almost killed her. 

But when i saw her more nearly her brown and asiatic eyes cautivated me forever, then i recognized her she was the writer Peace Carmine, i had the lucky to read all her poetry books, her mistery novels and her kids tales specially 'The most stranger trip to Anabell Lou' and others like 'My inspiration come to play with me' and she was one of my inspirations to started wrote literature for childs, i know she has starting a literature work where she started to teaching childs to wrote cotidian things of his lifes and she going to start a new mystery novel. 

She was so beautiful and she has a cut brunette hair, i saw her face and she had a saddly and a worried face. Why a pretty girl like she was so lonely and didn't had any friends?  

This was something i must to know about her at whatever cost, even i tried to carry to talk to her editor and then invited to the set and the recorded to the chapters 

of Criminal Minds, cause the feelings i feel for her even't i felt with another woman, she was the perfect woman for me cause i want to passed the rest of my life with her. 

"I need to talk to my editor about the ideas i have for this new mystery book, the story, their protagonits, the antagonist, and the others characters to conform my story. I must go Matthew; nice to meet you and i hope we met in another opportunity" - and then she shaked my hand, i asked she if i could join her to came to her editor, but she rejected me inmediatly cause she told me she has feel more insecure when someone listened to her when she spoke with her editor in front of another person. 

I told her if i could stayed in the hall and waited for her and finally i invited her after that to the set of Criminal Minds.