Finally The Birthday And Our Engagement

Peace's POV:

Matthew invite me to an expensive dinner and i don't know i think is too much and extreme for an only one person me.

"Matt, i think is extreme expensive

and i don't want it this".

"Why do you think you don't deserve it? you deserve all of this and more cause you suffer a lot and you're a brave woman a kind of person i want be with me the rest of my life".

"Thank's and i want to be the rest of my life with you and all of this is don't be necessary, but something i can't understand. Why you decide make all of this Matt?"

"Cause is your birthday and i want to propose something".

"I never celebrate a birthday, i don't know how you suppose to expect i'll be and i don't want it. I hate myself a lot and definitly i can't be part of your life. Please let me maybe my half brothers and their friends needs me again!!. And they are bad persons cause they don't forget and forgive all Julian doing for me and kill him and they're their same blood. What i suppose to do if they kill you my beauty Matt? I'll never forget this and i never forgive me. Please leave me alone, i don't deserve this. Please let them kill me!!" - I yelled and a lot of tears cover my face.

"Please, forgive me i hell when you suffer cause you don't deserve that".

"No, please forgive me you. I destroy the magic of the moment". I tell him to my Matt.

"No, Peace you don't do it, cause i know you really love me, cause i never be you so worry for my life before that and for better reason i never let you alone like i told you before, cause i love you so much and finally two can fight with them".

Maybe i can't fight cause we currently having sex leaving in the same place and i very worry cause i don't having my period, and i still mentally ill and i went to the Gynecologyst and he confirm my suspects i expecting twins to my Matthew and i have only a month of pregnancy.

"I can't fight now Matt, maybe i don't have the strong cause i expecting babies and you're the father and they're twins and i have one month of pregnancy". - I still talk to him. "But i'm not prepared cause i mentally ill". What i suppose to do if he want to married me?

Matthew's POV:

It was a dream come true finally my beauty Amazona confirming that cause all i want is have kids with her and God bless us with two cause she is expecting twins and i'm the father. I bought a Schulemberger Engagement Ring for her when she was at the Hospital in Tiffany's and this distinction for the others cause has a fluid and enchanting, Tiffany master designer Jean Schlumberger's signature ring features a round brilliant diamond center stone wrapped in pavé diamonds.

I down on my knees and i put the ring in his box inside the pocket of my jacket.

"Peace Annabel Carmine, i love you so much you complete me a lot and you're a complement in my life; you're so beautiful and i don't want to live alone without you so much. You're a brave woman and i love you so more" - And he following talking to me

"I need to know something Do you want to married me?"

"Yeah Matt i want" - And she following talking.

"Why you buy me an expensive ring a Tiffany's engagement ring a Schulemberger Signature Ring?". - But she love it, cause she deserve that and she love me forever.