Thank you & Author's Note

THANK YOU!!

Thanks to all those who've read and voted on my story, Loving Mia. I deeply, and strongly appreciate the support on this book. I've had a few setbacks during the writing of this book, but knowing that my readers and followers were somewhat depending on me to finish this, gave me the motivation I needed. 

I love you guys so much, and I wish I could point out all the people who've supported me since Day 1. But it would be unfair and I might never remember every single name. It's a lot. 

THANK YOU!!

************************************************

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

So, many of you may have realized that my spelling may differ from what you know according to where you live. The Caribbean (where I live) uses UK spelling. Words like: realize/realise, cheque/check, favourite/favorite, spoilt/spoiled etc etc... My laptop however, is all American so my spelling may vary due to auto correct. Therefore, I apologize if you have any issues with the spelling. It wasn't intentional. 

I don't know much about kids. Yes, I have nieces and nephews, but most are out of state and I'm the last child of my mom. Yes! Single mom, too. Anyway, I took this book as a learning experience. 

**

And BTW, if you need any advice, I'm always online even if I'm actually not. My phone takes notifications so I know by the time they arrive. Please inbox me. I'm not gonna bite. And if you're planning on writing your own book, I wouldn't mind giving you the assistance you need. I'm a nice person. That's what everyone who know me says. Frankly, my mom doesn't think so. She thinks I'm mean. Anyway, back to the discussion at hand, you can get in contact with me whenever you like. And I'll message you back once I got WiFi. 

-Tresh-   :)