The meeting

Lilly's P.O.V.
~ a couple of weeks later ~ 
As weeks passed I started to get used to the  dorm and other people kind of thing . I got my own uniform so I didn't need to worry about being seen in old torn clothes (not that I cared ) . I have been in Castor Lot High School for about 4 weeks . I didn't have any friends or bullies to be a matter of fact . People just act like I'm not here . That's just how I like it . As I walked through the halls I bumped into someone . They spoke " HEY ! WATCH IT !" I honestly thought I was gonna have to beat some booty . Honestly I did . "Oh , I'm sorry I didn't see were I was going " I said preparing myself for the impact . It never came . I peaked one eye open and I Looked up at the person and their expression softened to a more calm face . They spoke again . " Hey I'm sorry . Heh didn't mean to yell . I'm usually grumpy during the day ." It was a girl with light brown hair that went to her chest , greenish blue eyes and thick glasses , she was tall to . She held out her hand . " Names Rachael nice to meet ya ." I shook her hand ." I'm Lilly " I said " hey you don't look familiar . Are u new here ?" I nodded . ' this girl is a lot nicer than she was before ' I thought . The bell rang " Well I better get to class , see ya later Lilly ." I waved and started to make my way to my next and last class of the day .After class I started walking to my dorm . I didn't have any roommates thank god so it was just me . As I got to my dorm door about to open the door , until I heard my name being called from a distance . " LILLY !"