Chapter 8

<Lucy POV>

We spent the rest of the day in bed cuddling and watching I love Lucy. I doze off.

|DREAM|

I skip happily through the grass fields with George chasing after me. "Lucy! Wait up!" He laughs. I finally stop, wheezing. I stumbles next to me. "I love you." George says. "I love you too." I say. We start to make out. George breaks away and starts to sing really loudly , From Me To You.

|Dream over|

"IF THERE'S ANYTHIN' THAT YA WANT IF THERE'S ANYTHIN' THAT I CAN DO JUST CALL ON ME AND I'LL SEND IT ALON WITH LOVE FROM ME TO YA!" Some people scream and jump on the bed. I open my eyes to see John, Paul, George and Ringo screaming their asses off.

"FUCKING HELL!" I scream.

"Damn." Paul snickers.

"Don't wanna upset Georgie here but, Yer hot when yer angry." John says.

"Am I John? Would I still be hot when I kick you in the balls?" I ask.

"No." He hangs his head. I smile in satisfaction.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7:30 Am." Ringo says checking his watch.

"Ok I'm sooo getting sweet revenge on you guys." I say.

"We have a concert today at The Cavern!" George exclaims.

"Cool!" I clap. I quickly get dressed and George does too. He asks help with his tie and I gladly comply. We hop into the car and John begins to drive.

"This'll be totally gear!" John exclaims. I can bearly contain my giddiness.

"Can't wait to see ya perform!"

<Couple hours later>

I was totally off my ass drunk. George and I were dancing to a random band playing.

"Yer totally hot when ye dance." George growls in my ear. I shiver under his breath.

"You aren't too bad yourself." I slur.

"oh really?" He says pulling me closer.

"Mmmmhhhmmm!" I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk out side.

He pulls me to him and we start to make out. My heart soars. We catch a tax and hop in. We continue our make out session in there.

"WOULD YA TWO JUST GET A ROOM!" The taxi driver yells.

George and I laugh.

"We have arrived. It'll be $2.50." The driver gruffly says. We throw him the money and we stumble into the hotel. We make out in the elevator.

"George." I moan. He smiles deviously. We walk hand in hand to the room. He throws me onto the bed and I unbutton his shirt.

|Morning|

I wake up to George lightly snoring. Last night's memories flood back and I smile. My head is pounding.

"George." I say.

"George." I say again. I decide to do something that might work.

I kiss him passionately on the lips.

"Gooood morning." He says smiling. I giggle. He realizes that I escaped from his iron grab and he pulls me closer to him again.

"Much better." He says.