[7] : At Your Leisure

Curse him. Finny leapt into the pool, managing to splash me a bit as I squealed and flinched back. His head broke the surface as he grinned at me.

Curse the way he makes me blush. “Come on in, [Name]-chan! It’s great!” he called as he cupped his hands around his mouth. I stepped gingerly towards the pool, extending a single toe before running back to hide behind a pool-side chair. Finny laughed.

Curse the way he makes my stomach erupt with butterflies. Then Bardroy, yelling, came running in. He picked me up like a princess and jumped into the pool still with me in his arms. I panicked and flailed around for a moment before we came back up to the surface once more, laughing. Mey-Rin was soon to join us.

Curse the way he makes me act. “What in God’s name are you doing?” Ciel’s voice asked. Our heads snapped towards the little gate that led to the pool. He stood there with a raised eyebrow. If I didn’t know better, I’d say he seemed a tad amused. Sebastian stood behind him, smirking. That’s when I realized I was only in the bikini Mey-Rin insisted I wear. My cheeks lit up like fire.

“S—S—Sebastian,” I stuttered like a fool, hiding behind Finny for protection. The others stood tall and saluted Ciel. “Young Master!” they shouted fearfully. He slowly smirked and waved us off.

“No, no, you have fun. Consider this your day off,” he offered. The three cheered. “But,” the lord continued deviously as he was about to exit the gate, “tomorrow you get twice the work.” Everybody froze, horrified, and groaned. Then he left.

Curse the way he makes me feel. Sebastian stayed, his eyes raking briefly over my new outfit. “Well, well, [Name], it seems you have a new style.” I blushed and nodded shyly. His eyes flashed. “I like it.” I felt like I was going to die from embarrassment.

Then why would I still die for him?