Chapter 4

SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER, BUT HERE IT IS

Becca's P.O.V.

"Hey," Harley said.

"Hey what's up Harley?" I said.

"Nothing much, but DO YOU LIKE MY NEW HAIR?" Harley said.

"Yea it looks cool, when did you get it done?" I said.

"Ummm like a month ago, possibly" Harley said.

"Cool" I said.

Then the teacher came in and told us to be quiet, I asked the teacher where I would be sitting and he said,
"Becca, you will be sitting by Jace," My teacher said.

I went over to Jace and sat down, the teacher began the lesson and called on some students to answer questions, and there are a lot of people who fall asleep in class.

At the end of class me and Harley went to Literature and sat down.

"What do you guys do in Literature?" I asked.

"Mostly read stuff, and right now we are Reading Romeo and Juliet, I don't like it, but other people do."Harley said.

"Oh okay,"I said.

Then the teacher came in and said,
"Hello students, today we have a new student, Becca."

"Hi," I said.

"Okay so today we are going to read the last of Romeo and Juliet, Becca have you ever read Romeo and Juliet?" The teacher asked.

"No," I said.

"Okay, well you can just read or just listen to music" The teacher said.

"Okay," I said.

I listened to Black Veil Brides and read fanfictions, when it was the end of class, me and Harley went to tech and she went to her seat, I had to find out where I sit, there are so many people in this class.

"Everyone this is Becca, she is new here, Becca you will be sitting by Jace" The teacher said.

I looked around the room and found where Jace sat at, I went over and sat down.

"Hey, so you are the new kid?" Jace asked

"Yup, are you a freshman here?" I asked.

"Yea, so I'm basically new here too," Jace said.

"Okay, cool" I said.

"By the way, I like The Nightmare Before Christmas too," Jace said.

"It's like the best movie ever, I like the song This Is Halloween, I like the cover that Marilyn Manson did" I said.

"Marilyn Manson is awesome, and so are other bands" Jace said.

"What kind of music/bands do you like?" I asked.

"I li-" Jace said.

"Enough talking students, now get to work on your papers, they are due Friday, Becca, Since you weren't here, I won't make you do it," The teacher said.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"I'll tell you at lunch," Jace said.

"Okay," I said.

Jace and the others got to work, and I listened to music and read fanfictions.

Then It was time to go to lunch, me and Harley went to a table and sat down. There wasn't anyone else at the table, so It was only me and Harley.

"So what's new?" I asked.

"Nothing much, what's new with you, Did you get adopted, or did the people there sent you here cause of her?" Harley asked.