☠Adoption Center☠

Name: Becca Vice

Age: 14

Diagnosed: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression

About Me: I have been here since I was in 6th grade. My parents went on a business trip and they never came back. I have purple eyes; black, blonde, and red hair; and I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Attila, All Time Low, Imagine Dragons, 5Seconds Of Summer, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, Skillet, Green Day, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Skrillex, Pvris, Echosmith, Asking Alexandria, etc.

Today: I was in my room sleeping, when my roommate came in (Layla).

"Get up, she wants us and the other 13-14 year old girls, though I don't see why they would want you" Layla says.

"Gee thanks," I say.

I went into the bathroom and put on eyeliner and straightened my hair. Then I went to my closet and put on black skinnies,an Asking Alexandria t-shirt, black and red converse, a studded belt, and all my bracelet's.

"You always wear black, listen to stupid screaming music that isn't even music, why don't you just leave for everyone's sake", Layla said.

"Just shut the F**K Up, and leave me alone, I'm tired of your Bulls**t," I say

"Whatever," Layla said.

I hate Layla and her gang, Samantha and Quinn. Ever since I got here, they have always been mean to me, pushing me around like I'm just a bag on a road, being blown away by cars and the wind.

I get downstairs and wait in line, all the girls look at me and make comments about the way I dress. Why does all the girls here wear nothing but shorts up to their butt and crop tops? Like we don't want to see your stomach or your butt, or even what kind of bra you wear, so please keep that to yourself.

I put in my headphones and I see two people walk in, they are both girls. They take Layla(THANK FREAKING GOD) And Quinn, which leaves Samantha left. God she is the worst, I had to go to the hospital cause of her. She gave me a scar on my arm, and on my face, cause she dragged her long nail across my arm and one of her fake nails got stuck in my face. She even pushed me down the stairs once.

As I was going back to my room, Samantha punched me square in the jaw.

"OW WTF WAS THAT FOR?" I said.

"Stop talking, even though Layla and Quinn aren't here, doesn't mean I'm not gonna make sure your life is hell." Samantha said.

"Please just leave me alone," I said.
I got up, but then got pulled down and She kicked me in the stomach. I screamed out in pain. All I saw next was Samantha leaving, then I see darkness.

THAT'S IT FOR THE FIRST PART, NEXT PART IN SOME HOURS, HOPE YOU LIKED IT. Sorry if this wasn't long enough, I am doing this on my phone. PEACE OUT PEOPLE.