Sexting (Part 2)

Short but there will be more. much more with this subject. lots of drama. kaybye haha 

p.s dont cry ylime21 i love you

“You wanted to what?” I sent back fast. Something was wrong with this picture and I was going to lie my way into getting what I wanted to know.

“I wanted to kiss you but, it’s kind of a big thing for me. I don’t go around kissing just anyone.” He replied seeming shy but it seemed force fed on me. I wasn’t buying it.

“Why would you want to kiss me?” I said back I knew I’d have to start getting into it. Pretend I wanted him to. It sickened me that he was thinking like this but I had to do it for Auden.

“Because you’re fun to be around I love your personality and you’re super hot.” As I read the reply I was dumbfounded. Ew why the hell does he think I’m hot?

“Oh well thank youJ” I said in return. For Auden I reminded myself. For Auden.

“So what’s up cutie ;)” he said obvious now he was trying to flirt with me.

“Not too much, my ex has been bothering me lately.” I said steering the conversation. I was in control and as long as I continued to have it I’d be ok.

“Oh? Why is that?” he replied.

“Well he pressured me into sending him pictures a few days ago and now whenever he texts me that’s all he wants.” I said hoping the subject would continue. He was known for pictures.

“Wow. That is such a dick move. I’d never do something like that to you.” He said. Bullshit. I thought, He’s going to say whatever it takes. Isn’t he.

“I bet. You seem much nicer then he was. I’d love to get to know you better.” I said hoping this was driving him to it. I was right.

“You’re so beautiful and don’t deserve that. But I do still kind of wish I could see those pictures ;)” he replied and I knew that’s all I needed. But I couldn’t stop there. Too suspicious. He knew how to manipulate, but I could do it ten times better. Just take this for example. Manipulating the manipulator.

“Awe you’re so sweet. And I’m not too sure. I feel like crap because of it. Who knows what he’s going to do with them. I even saw pictures of other girls on his phone. I feel so stupid.”

“You’re not stupid because of it Blu, it’s just you’re not used to it. This was probably your first time huh?” he said so confidently. I bet he thought he was running this conversation. It makes me laugh.

“Yes… It was. Thank you for being there for me it means a lot. Without you I might have done something I’d regret.” Now it was time to get his pitty. I wanted him to think we were comfortable. I was going to play the self-injury card.

“What do you mean something you’d regret? Do you hurt yourself?” he asked me seeming ‘oh so concerned’ but I didn’t care.

“Well… I don’t like to talk about it… most people don’t understand.” My plan worked perfect. Now he was going to tell me about all of his problems which I already knew from Auden.

“Trust me I understand. Hang on one minute.” He said and I was slightly confused.

“I cut here are some of my scars.” He sent to me with a picture attached. It wasn’t anything too crazt but definitely worth looking at. Before I could respond though he had already sent another picture message. I had three attachments, one of his hood up and duct tape around his waist, one of his wrists with duct tape around them, and another with duct tape around his ankles. Then another text.

“I cut weight as well.” It said. Auden once explained what it was to me but I needed to play dumb.

“What’s that mean? And why do you have duct tape on your clothes? And what are you wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt in the house like that?”

“Actually, I have two sweatshirts, three t-shirts, and three pairs of sweatpants on. The duct tape is to make sure I sweat, and cutting weight is when you sweat off pounds. I need to do that so I stay under 112 for wrestling.” Music to my ears. He trusted me.

“Peitor, that’s terrible for your body.” I say trying to be concerned but he wasn’t fazed.

“Eh, I do what I need to do. Wrestling is my life and I’d sacrifice it for being able to wrestle. But I got to go to bed. I’ll talk to you tomorrow goodnight” and he was pretty much gone. At least he ended the conversation. I had so much to talk to Auden about.

“night” I replied then went to bed.