Chapter 5

"What did Ringo do that was so bad?" Kiya asked while heading to the seaweed wrap and mud bath stations. "He can only genderbend, paralyze, and cause people to go insane... At least as I know of."

"Actually, I totes forgot! Like its kinda like totes hard to remembs! Fu, fu, fu! Silly me GURLLLLL!" Kansei said. "Do you remembs Shinksi?"

"Kansei! Never EVER call me Shinksi again!" Shinku yelled putting her hand on her head. "Kiya... We lied to you." Shinku replied.

"Lied? How so?" Kiya asked.

"We're boys." Shinku replied solemnly.

"Kansei? Is this... TRUE?" Kiya asked Gon.

"Oh my gosh! You're right! We are! I... Cannot believe I forgot!" Gon said. Kiya started crying as she stopped in her tracks.

"I should've never come with you!" She screamed. Gon and Killua looked surprised. Killua tried to keep a straight face while Gon got all teary eyed. "My mother is Joo-Sen and is a complete feminist! She will KILL you for hanging out with me, for you being my friend... Then she will just say the reverse potion was made wrong and since you guys were so traumatised she killed you in the "goodness" in her heart! Your ALL IDIOTS!" Kiya silently sobbed while running away. Gon stood there. He couldn't think, he didn't move, didn't even blink. Just stood staring in the direction Kiya was in while tears filled his eyes.

Killua snuck beside Kiya, the reversing was complete but her mother awaited their arrival back. Killua put his arm around Kiya and smiled.

"Shinku?" Kiya asked looking up to Kill.

"Killua." Kiya shoved her face into his shirt soaking his chest with tears.

"Killua... Have you ever experienced neglect from your family? I hope not but if you have... All I say is been there and still am." Kiya looked up at Killua.

"I guess you could say that..." Killua said. "We need to get back. If your mother needs us dead... Then this will be a fight to remember." Kiya smiled. Killua got up and stuck his hand out to help her up.

"URGHHHHHHLLLSHHHJMILLLSHHHERRRGGGINNNN! RAHHHHHHA!" Someone shrieked in pain. Killua ran back to where he had left Gon, to see him lying without making a single movement on the floor. Eyes still full of tears Gon moved a bit and looked up at Killua.

"B...hi...nd you..." Gon barley uttered. Killua looked behind him and stopped Yoo-Sen's fist.

Eyes filled with tears Killua asked, "What do you think your doing?"

A little shaken Yoo-Sen grinned, "Ending your miserable lives!" Then, Kiya appeared running out of a corner huffing and puffing.

Then, as Kiya caught her breath, she realised. She stared in horror. "MOTHER!" Kiya yelled.

 "MOTHER!" Kiya yelled

Kiya transformed. (Also this is not my art so credit to the artist!)

"Kiya... So you were the prophecy." Yoo-Sen said.

"Maybe so... However prophecy or not you will PAY for what you have put my friends through... What you've put ME through!"

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON BOOK TWO: NOT AGAIN!