Introduction -1-

I strut down the hallways, ignoring all the stares from the boys and the glares from the girls. I walked to my locker and saw 'WHORE' written in big, red letters. I looked around and saw a former friend and her friends, all waiting for my reaction.

"Like it?" she asked, twirling her hair around her finger.

I looked back at my locker and then back at her.

Shrugging, I said, "It doesn't look finished."

I took out a sharpie from my bag and wrote 'BEST' above 'WHORE'. I looked back at her and her friends and smirked. They weren't happy with how well I was handling this; they glared daggers at me.

I walked up to her and said, "See how I edited that?" I leaned in close and whispered, "Don't you forget it."

I pulled away and walked down the hallway, calling out behind me, "Thanks for the compliment, Sweetie!"

I continued down the hallway, now winking at the boys and girls who stared and glared.

It didn't matter that my reputation was now shattered, since now, I'm a whore.

And a damn good one, too.

----------------------------------

That was just the intro. I know, a fourth story to write?! I'll get them all done.

Toodloo.

And remember: It was the INTRO. Or the PROLOGUE. You know? So yes, it's going to be short and not reveal a lot.