I Solemnly Swear That I Am Not In Love, Extra 1 : Cold Night

AN: hey before you read this I think I might do this a lot in this fan fiction, have a certain scene that fits but not well enough, then I will add it as an extra like so^ also i lied, it's in third person.

--------------------------------------------------------

The jokes seemed to go on forever- even more so when George had pointed out there was a couch and they had somewhere else to sit other then on the hard flooring. Though soon after switching to the couch Joy was growing tired and so were the twins, After She had fallen asleep the twins both left to climb into their own beds and fall asleep themselves. 

"Hey Georgie!  Shh!" Fred whispered while George was in mid joke he pointed towards a sleeping Joy. She had wrapped herself in the blanket and was huddled on one of the sides of the couch.

"Awe Sleeping Beauty," George joked as they were getting up from the couch.

"G'night Feorge," 

"G'night Gred"

"Sweet dreams" they both replied in unison before shutting their doors to their bedrooms simultaneously.

Fred climbed into his bed feeling lighter, happier, and warmer.

He laid there smiling to himself for no reason in particular. The last time he had done this Harry had help pay off the joke shop, but Fred needed to sleep. He dragged himself out of bed and walked into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. After filling a glass up, he could hear teeth chattering. He slowly walked towards Joy and found her shivering. Fred drank his water quickly and placed it on the kitchen table and went into his room briskly.

He came out with his large blanket and placed it over Joy. He smiled and found himself whispering 'Sweet Dreams' to her as well- a line only used for his brother.

Although physically it was one of the colder sleeps he has gone through he felt the warmest.

--------

AN: Short yes, but what did you guys think?