(Be My Valentine)

Do me a favor and listen to that song. I feel that it perfectly sums up Rachel and Quinn's relationship and the journey that they've been on.

Rachel didn't know if she was going to be with Quinn for the rest of life. Even though they made a promise to each other, she didn't know how the future would really unfold. You may not think it, but this didn't anger Rachel. Instead, she was glad--more so than that. Because it's the little things that make someone happy, and the journey that you've been on to make them unafraid of the future...

"Everyones coming over this evening; Puck, Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Santana, Mike, and the others. I thought you'd be more excited, Rachel. I mean you're always excited when you know everyone's gonna come over. Are you scared or something?" An exhausted Rachel was covered in sheets and blankets, with a stray pillow on the ground next to her bed. She constantly coughed, sneezed, and used tissues to wipe up the mess that revealed itself from her nose. When this happened again, Rachel reached for a tissue but found the box empty. She threw it to the trash, but missed and didn't have the energy to stand up and put it in the overflowing can.
"It's not that I'm not excited..." Rachel spoke in a nasally voice that was hard for Quinn to fully understand. Rachel rubbed her nose and sneezed before she spoke again, "I think you know what it is, Quinn. You aren't stupid."
"Well..." Rachel gave an awkward laugh and then she sighed.
"Can you please tell them to wait another hour?" Quinn thoughts for a moment then nodded.
"Sure. Anything for you, pumpkin."
"Thank you, baby." Quinn creeped along the base of the bed. She slowly lurched forward, using her knees to get to Rachel. Rachel sat with her back against a series of multiple pillows. Her hair a mess and her face an even bigger one, she thought it brave for Quinn to even attempt to try to get through the colossal mess that was on her bed. Quinn had firmly set her arms to each side of Rachel, and was using only the force of her arms to keep herself high up. Her and Rachel's noses were only an inch apart as she slowly set herself down against Rachel's chest and stomach. "Do you think you should kiss me now?" Rachel asked, trying to keep her lips away from Quinn, who was nearing closer and closer by the steady second.
"Of course." Their lips brushed against each other; Rachel's arms squeezed Quinn's head against hers, Rachel's fingers tracing their way through the back of Quinn's hair while hers explored Quinn's curves and thighs.
Rachel's nasally breathing had Quinn laughing.
"What?" Asked Rachel softly, her and Quinn's puckered lips only a few inches away.
"Nothing." Quinn's hot breath licked at Rachel's insides, forcing the hairs on her arms to stand up straight and the coolness of her brow to grow red.
"Why don't you tell me?" Rachel licked her upper lip as Quinn faintly bit her bottom, peeling it away from her lower gums and teeth. They kissed softly again, and again, and then again.
"I'd rather not." Said Quinn, they began making out once again, breasts brushing against one another's heated skin. Quinn's fingers roamed into Rachel's pants. As if she was intoxicated, Rachel began to shift uneasily at the sheer comfort and pleasure. She allowed Quinn to pleasure her for the next couple of minutes. Through soft moans and hiccups Rachel conveyed her enjoyment with honesty and conviction. She kissed Quinn's neck after the job was completed and after Quinn rolled the covers down to examine Rachel's panties, she spotted a large blotch of her ejaculate growing larger and faster. Rachel bit her lip and smiled like a small child.
"I love you so much, Quinn Fabray." Rachel spoke softly, her voice resonating even stronger and deeper as silence spread throughout the room like wind when a single window was opened.
"I'd be fucking Puck if I didn't have you so thank you as well, Rachel Berry." Quinn and Rachel laughed, Quinn's arms were firmly grasping Rachel's sides and Rachel's were wrapped around Quinn's back, the sheets covering them both.
"I can't believe I'm sick on Valentine's day..." Said Rachel with a runny nose. Quinn kissed her cheek.
"It's okay...we still have each other. And when everyone else gets here we'll have them. That good, right?" Rachel nodded and rested her chin on Quinn's shoulder. Quinn then suddenly got up and began searching for something in the dresser beside Rachel's bed.
"What are you-?"
"Look, Rachel." Quinn revealed a white flower in her possession. She then sat at the side of the bed and gripped Rachel's hand and set it lovingly on her lap with the one that wasn't holding the flower. "Isn't it beautiful?"
"Not as beautiful as you, though." Rachel smiled and shifted so she was on her side closer to Quinn, though she still didn't let go of Quinn's hand.
"You know how to make a girl happy, Berry."
"I sure do."
"But, Rachel, there's one more thing that I have to ask you. Just to make sure that what we have is official."
"What's that?" Quinn got close to Rachel's face, the tips of their noses touched seamlessly.
"Will you, Rachel Berry, be my Valentine?" Rachel nodded delightfully.
"Quinn Fabray, of course I will..."
"Great." Quinn pecked at Rachel's puckered lips. "Now let's get you ready for the others." Rachel sighed and Quinn wrapped her arm around Rachel's waist and backside, the other slid under Rachel's underarm to make it easier to get her out of bed.
"This better be worth it."
"It always is, Rachel...it always is."