| Summer Part 2 |

Rachel was sobbing. Tears fell onto Quinn's shoulder. Quinn's embrace made Rachel feel warm and safe. The two sat on the bench, waiting for the bus that would bring them home to arrive. Quinn picked up Rachel's head from her shoulder. Quinn locked lips with Rachel unexpectedly. Quinn sucked in multiple breaths, which was Rachel's air. Rachel's lips tasted salty. That's because her tears were coated on them. Quinn aggressively kissed Rachel, moving her head back and forth. Soon, the two of them were lying on the park bench in complete silence. They weren't kissing anymore. They were just laying on top of each other. Quinn looked at Rachel, who had a stern look on her face.
"Do you know why I kissed you?" Asked Quinn. Rachel didn't even notice what Quinn had said until a few seconds had passed.
"To shut me up."
"No. I kissed you so you would remember that you have me. Always. I will followed until the end, Rachel Berry. I love you so much. I can't explain the feeling. I want you to know that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Not the boys, not my family, not the popularity, and the not friends. You. And only you, Rachel." Rachel began to cry a little. Quinn wiped away Rachel's tears. "Bad things happen."
"But good things happen too." Said Rachel, who dug her face in Quinn's chest.
"Excatly." Quinn smiled.

Another minute had passed until Rachel said something.
"I have to tell you something." She began. "Something really, really, really bad."
"What is it?"
"I...I...cheated on....you." Quinn didn't jump up or scream to Rachel's surprise. She only closed her eyes and cried herself. Quinn wiped her own tears away. "I'm sorry. I love you so much! It was a mistake! Please don't leave-"
"I would never. I would never leave you."
"But I did something terrible." Said Rachel, surprised.
"I did too."

5 minutes later

Quinn explained that she had cheated on Rachel as well. She said that she did it at almost the same time that Rachel did and that it was with Santana as well.
"Shes got a damn good body." Said Quinn. Rachel and her laughed together.
"I'm sorry, Quinn."
"And I'm sorry too, Rachel Berry."
"Never again." Quinn smiled.
"Never again."

The bus finally stopped in front of the two girls. Quinn kissed Rachel's cheek in order to awaken her. Rachel woke up with hair in her mouth and drool down the side of her face. The two girls got up. Quinn looked at Rachel and Rachel looked at Quinn. Together, they held hands, unafraid of the judgement people would pass. They didn't care about the looks or what people would say. They only cared about each other. They got onto the bus and sat down. Rachel bowed her head into Quinn's shoulder and fell asleep. Quinn kissed the top of Rachel's head and looked out the window.