Shh, its a secret!

(SHANE)

        I grabbed my camera and brought it over to my usual setup with the lights and the tripod. I set it down as I went over what I was going to say. This was just going to be an update video on my second channel, about what's going on..

        Lisa and I talked over what we're going to reveal and what not to say just yet. We knew we had to tell the fans something, but they didn't need it all out there. We decided that we're going to tell the fans in separate videos that we've decided to break up, but we're still close friends. I will sometimes vlog over in our place, because I will still be "moving out" and helping Lisa with videos. I'll be "moving back in with mom," and Lisa and I will "switch off with Corny."

        Why so many quotes? Because that's not really what's happening..

        Lisa and I are still close, of course. For now, I am still going to remain living with her until one of us finds a reason to move. Shh, its a secret! I called my mom and broke the news to her, but she promised to keep it a secret until I publicly come out. Although she is totally Catholic, she accepted it. "Shane first, God after," she told me. Her and Lisa have grown close also, so I suspected that since Lisa took it so well, mom might also. She agreed to play along with me, for now at least. I'll of course tell the fans, they're like family to me. I hate lying to them, but its called a personal life for a reason.. And I need to make it in less of ruins before I go blabbing about it.

        I take a few more deep breaths, and I prepare to make one of the hardest vlogs that I've had to make in a long time.

        "Hey guys!"