Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – Cole’s Point Of View

  As soon as we pulled up outside his house I started feeling ill again. This guy is so repulsive, I can’t stand him. There is no one in the entire world that’s more disgusting than him; the shocking thing is that he knows that. He knows he’s sick and twisted, but he doesn’t care. If he can get away with it he’ll do it.

  We walked up the drive and then he unlocked his front door and grinned at me, making me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was.

  “After you,” he grunted as I walked into his home.

  Before I had the chance to take in my surroundings, Frank pushed me back against the wall hard making my back jerk from the pain as well as my heart nearly skip a beat from the shock. He forced his tongue down my throat and before we knew it I was being pressured to kiss him back. It was awful, each extra second he was inside of me was enough to bring me to tears, and I hated that. Not only was I stupid for letting him use me like this, but now I'm a wimp for crying before we’re even started. When I couldn’t allow his tongue to remain in my mouth any longer, I tried to struggle away from him; pushing, kicking, punching, but his hold on me was too tight. Why did he have to be so strong? Why did he get the advantage?

  I closed my eyes and tried to ignore everything that was happening to me.  My heart was racing and I couldn’t control the fast pace of my breathing anymore. All I could do was pant and gasp to get my breath back as he touched and did whatever he wanted to me. I just wanted him to go away. To leave me alone!

  For a moment he stopped and just stared at me with a large smirk on his curious face. I watched as his gaze travelled up and down me, undressing me with his eyes. He looked so crazed and insane right now that I was scared of what he might do next. What if he takes this way too far? What’ll happen then?

  He was just staring at me now. It was creepy.

  “What?” I cried, making him smirk at me.  “I'm not doing this,” I told him, trying to push past him and head back out the door. He held me back though.

  “You don’t have much choice Cole,” he hissed, lifting me above his shoulders and carrying me upstairs over his shoulders.

  “Put me down,” I begged as I kicked my legs in attempt to make him let go. “Please!” I cried out, knowing that it’s all over for me now.

  He dropped me down on his bed when we reached his bedroom and then jumped, landing on top of me. He was even heavier than I imagined.

  “Get off,” I hissed.

  I struggled to get him off me, but eventually I managed to get away.

  I jumped down from his bed and darted toward the door; my heart heavily throbbing inside of me.

  I fell down to the floor below where he was standing after he’d grabbed onto me and drop me down to the ground again. He caught me. I wasn't just crying out of fear anymore; I was in pain. My body was aching all over and there was nothing left that I could do. I knew he would stop me escaping but I thought I’d at least make it out of this room. I expected to get fingertips away from freedom before having my hopes crushed.

  My memory did it’s best to block out what happened that night, but there are some things that you just can’t forget.

  “Can I leave now?” I asked once it was all over.

  “Not yet,” he told me. “Just stay where you are and I’ll never mention what you and Zack did to anyone, okay?” he hissed as he walked out of the room.

  “Fine, whatever,” I mumbled, not caring about what he did to me now. He’s already done everything he can.

  I tried to get my head straight while he was gone but he ended up returning too quickly for my liking.

  “What are you doing with that?” I shouted at it. “Don't you- No!” I shouted as he took a picture of me with his phone. “What are you doing?” I roared as I got up and tried to take the phone off him.

  “Get dressed then come downstairs. I’ll explain everything.”

***

  I walked down the stairs to the living room where Frank was sat down watching the TV. As soon as he saw me he turned it off and walked over. I was struggling to restrain myself from hitting him right now. I wanted to cause this man so much pain. He had a picture of me and I have no idea what he’s going to do with it. What if he shows Zack? What if he shows the entire bloody school? I thought him catching me and Zack kissing would be it for me, but now he has this, I don’t know what to think anymore.

  “What are you going to do with that picture?” I asked him sternly.

  “Whatever I want to do with it,” he grinned using a flirty voice. “Because I really like you Cole. I think if we gave it a shot, you and I would work,” he said as he stroked up and down my jaw line.

  I shook him off quickly, trying hard to stand my ground. I don’t care if he has something over me, this time I know that being good and just doing as he says won’t help me whatsoever.

  “Just give me the picture,” I hissed at him.

  “I don’t think you understand Cole,” he groaned violently. “If blackmail is the only way I can get you to stay with me, I'm willing to do it.”

  “You’re sick,” I shouted, “and absolutely wrong if you think that I’d ever do anything with you again.”

  “You don’t mean that,” he mumbled acting like I’d actually upset him. The idea of him feeling hurt made me smile and gave me a hell of a lot of confidence.

  “You’re a twisted pervert and I really hope you get locked away for the sort of things you do.”

  “I'm a pervert?” he gasped questionably. “You’re the one who was making out with a school kid.”

  That one hurt. Really hurt. How dare he say that I'm like him! I’d never put Zack through that. Never!

  “I should’ve reported you for what you’ve done to that kid, but instead I was kind, friendly even. I said that I’d keep it quiet if you did something for me, which you agreed to do. So you have no right to call me a pervert, I gave you an option and you chose this one. Anything that happens after tonight, well, it’ll be all your fault.”

  Those words circled through my head over and over. I never had to say yes to him; I had a choice to do this. Why did I say yes? What’s wrong with me? I surely wasn't that scared that I couldn’t think of the word no. Maybe this is my fault. I've let him do this to me.

  “And if anything that happens to that boy, that’ll be down to you as well.”

  “If Zack gets hurt it’ll be nothing to do with me!” I shouted. “I won’t let you or anyone else lay a finger and that kid.”

  “Or else what? What you going to do then? Ha! You can’t do anything to me Cole, but I can cause a hell of a lot of pain for you.”

  I clenched my fist ready to hit him, but stopped when I remembered he still had that picture. If I want to get away from him, I'm going to have to get rid of it.

  “Give me the picture,” I hissed.

  “I don’t think so. This pictures going worldwide angel, and there’s nothing you can do about it,” he chuckled. “Well, there is one thing.”

  That was the last straw; I couldn’t take this from him anymore. So, in one quick fluent and swift movement I flung my fist at him using all of the force I had stored from the anger and fear I’d been feeling around him all night. I was pretty proud of my punch, I’d hit him so hard that my own hand was throbbing and he was just stood there with a bewildered and pained expression on his face, clenching his hand onto his injured jaw.

  “You’ll regret that Sanders! You’re really going to regret doing that!” he roared. “Get out! And let me make myself clear; this is far from over.”

  Damn right this isn't over. Until he’s out of my way, none of this will be over.