Munchkin Twists

Sleeping in Dorothy’s shack (yes, he’s going to call it shack again) was Chris’s biggest mistake since he followed that damned rabbit. Dorothy, which lived by herself for like thousands of years, didn’t have any bedroom. She only had one bloody bedroom. ONE!

‘I’m sorry, Chris, but you have to sleep on the couch. Or, sofa, I guess. I lived on my own for like years so…’ she said.

‘That’s cool. I’ll get used to it,’ he answered. Well, he lied. ‘Dorothy, before you sleep… you haven’t answer my question about how can the both world combine,’

‘You’ll get your answer in time,’ Dorothy answered, and then she closed her room’s door. She sighed. She might look like she’s okay with Chris, but actually… she was grateful because Chris came to Wonderland. Or Oz. She got confused as well sometimes.

There was a legend, among the Munchkin, that when the biggest Munchkin visit Oz, and called it Wonderland, the Wicked Witch’s reign of terror will be over. Dorothy never believed in legends and stuff, at least not until she heard what Chris said. Could it be? That Chris…. She kept it for herself. She shouldn’t tell anyone, yet. She should keep it as a secret.

‘Alice, Alice. I have another question. Do you know why does lion smell like fart?’ Mad Hatter asked.

Alice looked at him, curiously. ‘They do? Or was it just your another answerless riddles?’ she said sarcastically. The Cowardly Lion roared angrily to the Hatter.

‘Don’t be so mad at me, Lion! I’m bored! I have nothing to do here! Can you at least tell me what to do?’ the Hatter said.

‘Well you could stay there and wait until I crush your bones, if that’s an option, Hatter!’ The Lion roared. As an answer, Hatter laughed. He laughed as loud as he could. ‘Keep your mouth shut. I hate hearing your voice,’ the Lion groaned.

They’ve been kept in the Crims’s dungeon for thousands of years, just 3 of them, and some hays that used to be the Scarecrow. After the Wicked Witch was awaken, and the spell that made her melt was undo, the Red Queen hired her to take over the Wonderland from the White Queen, which happened to be Glinda, the Good Witch from South.

‘We just have to wait until the witch let us go,’ Alice muttered.

‘Alice, when you’re saying the witch, are you literally talking about the green witch or are you talking about the red ‘witch’?’ the Hatter said, and then he laughed.

‘That’s funny, Hatter, but I’m literally talking about both of them,’ Alice said.

And then they heard a sound of walking steps from the stairs. Three of them were scared. What if it was the Wicked Witch and she decided to kill them all? They have to move… fast. Real fast. ‘Hatter, what should we do?’ Alice whispered.

But Hatter didn’t answer. At least for a frightening 30 seconds. ‘I don’t know what should we do, Alice. I knew it’s about time,’ he whispered back.

Cowardly Lion moaned. He was the one that was really scared. ‘I don’t want to die, guys! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!’ he roared.

‘Lion! What in the world are you doing?’ Alice said.

‘You can stop hiding,’ someone said. The gang was scared, they screamed. ‘Guys! Relax! It’s not like I’m going to kill you!’ the voice said.

‘Who in the God’s name are you?’ Alice said.

‘Alice, it’s me, Louis (read: louwey, I know it sounded funny, whatever lol)! I came here to save you guys, remember?’ the voice, Louis said.

‘Oh, hi Louis. Thanks for making us wait for 100 torturing, sad years!’ Hatter said. And no, he didn’t say it sarcastically. ‘You’re really annoying!’

‘Look, I’m sorry! Boq and I had to look for the right poison for the guards, and Boq was killed when he was going to get inside the dungeon,’ Louis said.

‘Oh my God, I felt sorry for Boq! He had been such a good friend,’ the Lion said. Louis nodded as he opened the cages where Alice, Hatter and Lion were caged. They looked sad, instead of happy.

‘Well, Boq did say something before he died. He said that we should not be sad because of his death. We should keep moving,’ Louis said. For the record, Louis was a munchkin.

Louis was finally able to get them out of the cage, and they decided to run as fast as they could. ‘I gave the guards sleeping potions. They should be sleeping for like 4 days or something,’ Louis said.

They ran away from the castle, but then they arrived at the kitchen. That’s the tricky part. But, well, not really in the Red Queen’s castle. The kitchen was empty, so they could easily ran away. But the problem waited outside the kitchen. When they opened the door, a big army of cards was waiting for them.

‘Actually, you know what, I’m going to back to the dungeon before the Queen… you know…’ the Hatter said.

‘Hatter! No. We stay here!’ Alice said. She looked at the army. They were ready to kill her and her friend anytime.

From the air, the Wicked Witch showed herself. ‘Well, well. Little Munchkin, you didn’t bury your dead friend well, so, we found out that you might want to help your… friends. And that’s not a good thing to do, does it?’ the Witch said, and she laughed.

Now they were in a big trouble.